• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's the best thing you ever ate?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
6eynNbS.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

Oh god...chocolate and roses :heart:

Jaguar

I have far too many favorite foods to choose one. But I do love a rare-but-not-walking Surf and Turf.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Probably some soul food style mac 'n cheese.

Soul food style banana pudding, or something cajun.

Saft

Permabanned
What's up with all these pictures and no descriptions? How the hell am I supposed to know what that is, [MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION], how the hell am I supposed to know what that is?!?!

good sushi makes me happier than almost everything in this world :wubbie:

I find sushi very refreshing. I always feel extremely refreshed after eating it. "Refreshing"... I really like that word.

Handmade red turnip Casunziei with butter, black pepper and grana padano:

casunzei-aperti.jpg

That looks... exquisite. Is that something found only locally in Italy? Or would I be able to find that out here in an Italian restaurant?

gromit

likes this
Simple ingredients but soooo delicious. I wish there was ~1.5x the amount of food, but this Turkish breakfast is one of the best/most delicious meals I have ever eaten in my life.

thumb_600.JPG

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What's up with all these pictures and no descriptions? How the hell am I supposed to know what that is, [MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION], how the hell am I supposed to know what that is?!?!
Fish fillet + white rice + fish gravy*

*That was hard to find a translation for; from what I've gathered, it's popular in India, but their version seems extra fatty and spicy.

The Portuguese name for it is 'pirão de peixe'.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
The Nader sandwich at Pinegrove deli. Tabouli rule my life.

untitled-1.jpg

Whiteway's Anne Beard sandwich:

Whiteway+Deli+Jacksonville+Late+Bloomer.jpg

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had the most incredible Macaroni and Gruyere last weekend at a French restaurant in Richmond, VA. Sadly, no pics.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
That looks... exquisite. Is that something found only locally in Italy? Or would I be able to find that out here in an Italian restaurant?

It's a regional dish from north-eastern Italy. However, as far as I've seen, italian restaurants in the US (I assume you live there) can offer an enormous variety of food depending on the cook. Thus if you can find a cook or a restaurant owner who comes from north-eastern Italy, you may be able to order that dish. They're also called "Casoncelli".

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Chicken mole in Mexico City. The stuff you get in the States just doesn't compare. The fact that I've never been able to recapture it helps. I'd never heard of it before, and I was skeptical. Chocolate and chicken? It was like losing my virginity.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sweet or sushi

"If you had to choose one thing." Sounds a bit restrictive to me. As if you were telling me : "Choose one man until the end of your life". :blush: But I could imagine being tied up to a tree on an island as a slave, with having only one choice : WHAT I WANNA EAT : Sushi ! Japonese food is very healthy, even if I really have no weight to lose.

And, to choose something sweet : The OREO TIRAMISU:worthy:

I can survive without meat.
I cannot without sweetness:violin:

Attachments

• th-1.jpg
    th-1.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 54
  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 54

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
A steak at a teeny little Irish restaurant in Reidsville, NC (a town not known for its fine dining).