• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Orange juice: pulp or no pulp?

you want your OJ with or without pulp?

• Total voters

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Context:

osd1d3.png

rs4sd3.png

x1ktpl.png

wb9c49.png

2nrpmjs.png

My (correct) opinion is in the 2nd pic.

Where do you stand in the relentless pulp war?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]
with =)

I don't mind pulp if it's fresh squeezed orange juice but I prefer it smooth if it's coming from a carton.

Not that I like prepackaged orange juice. I only really drink it if it's fresh.

So I guess technically I chose the wrong option in that poll. Oh well.

*adds one more life regret to your list* :irked:

The kind that comes from a box and has pulp in it is still nasty though and that's what I was thinking when I voted.

I'm not pro or anti-pulp when it's fresh squeezed though. Which is the only orange juice worth drinking.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm not pro or anti-pulp when it's fresh squeezed though. Which is the only orange juice worth drinking.

See, I agree with you in theory.

But in practice I'm just anti-pulp regardless of how it's squeezed.
icon_local_aimkissyface.gif
My tongue doesn't need those things ruining its fun.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is just like the question - what's your favorite color.... :laugh:

Answer is: all of the above. / Can't vote :D

W

WALMART

I like the texture of pulp.

I wish I could strain the juice from the pulp and eat clumps and clumps of pulp.

I wish I could strain the juice from the pulp and eat clumps and clumps of pulp.

I know this is a wacky suggestion ... but you could try eating oranges whole ... or if that's still too much juice for you, maybe get someone to suck out the juicy bit and eat their nasty leftover pulp. :}

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

"I drink my orange juice with extra pulp. I suck it through my teeth till I have a full orange in between my teeth, then I reconstruct the orange and eat it whole."

W

WALMART

I know this is a wacky suggestion ... but you could try eating oranges whole ... or if that's still too much juice for you, maybe get someone to suck out the juicy bit and eat their nasty leftover pulp. :}

I'll live in a dungeon down in a hole where everyone can toss their dry lifeless pulp

And I will feed

"I drink my orange juice with extra pulp. I suck it through my teeth till I have a full orange in between my teeth, then I reconstruct the orange and eat it whole."

You watch me?

:thelook:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
THIS GUY GETS IT.

one day on ur deathbed ur gonna be like “my health didnt matter and pulp was nasty i have so many regrets” and imma be like “YOOOOO THAT ORANGE JUICE WAS FUCKIN DOPE”

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
one day on ur deathbed ur gonna be like “my health didnt matter and pulp was nasty i have so many regrets” and imma be like “YOOOOO THAT ORANGE JUICE WAS FUCKIN DOPE”

That pulp was fuckin tight man.