• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Olives: the main reason I'm glad to be of Mediterranean decent

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Oh God yes!

How's this to whet your whistle?

Kalamata-olives.jpg
That reminds me of a dish from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom...

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love all types of olives! (and tomatoes too)

I also LOVE pickles. When I was a kid we used to eat these very very sour jumbo dill pickles all the time. They were readily available where I grew up but now when I get a craving for them I have the hardest time finding them where I live now. So I went online and found this wonderful place to buy them online....

Stuffed Olives, Spicy Pickles, Pickled Products, Jumbo Dill Pickles

The guy who owns the site makes them himself and sends them right to your door. After I received my order, I called and talked to him personally to tell him how delicious his pickles were. He was very sweet, and he'll even make them to your preference if you just tell him what you want. :)

I haven't tried the olives or anything else yet but I'm sure they are wonderful.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I take it you've never eaten a tomato like an apple...

Believe me, I've tried! They look so delicious. So pretty and plump and red. I just can't stand the taste, at least not alone.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
mmmmm tomatoes

olives are soooo goooooood:
olives_upclose.jpg

look at the almonds & gorgonzola cheese!

straight from wegmans

FallsPioneer

MBTI Type
INTJ
I always want olives, but don't really enjoy eating them.

I want to try Bertolli. I'm guessing it's really expensive.

Bertolli is hella expensive, but it tastes great. The Chicken Parmigiana for two package typically sells for $9 (holy crap) here when not on sale, and when it's on sale, it disappears instantly, which sucks. It's kinda greasy too.

I love olives though, especially black olives.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bertolli is hella expensive, but it tastes great. The Chicken Parmigiana for two package typically sells for $9 (holy crap) here when not on sale, and when it's on sale, it disappears instantly, which sucks. It's kinda greasy too.

May I ask where are you?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram

Wow. Bertolli is $5.something here. I haven't found any that I like yet but I haven't tried the chicken parmigiana.

FallsPioneer

MBTI Type
INTJ
May I ask where are you?

In Hawaii. So since we get virtually everything shipped here from "the mainland" a lot of stuff is expensive.

Wow. Bertolli is $5.something here. I haven't found any that I like yet but I haven't tried the chicken parmigiana.

You're lucky. The parmigiana is my favorite. $5 is Bertolli on sale.

Damn. =\