• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the best part of an Oreo cookie?

What is the best part of an Oreo cookie?

• Total voters

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The gluten is in the cookie, not the cream. :pedantic:

The squishy abomination between the cookies beg to differ in texture. It's like bubblegum crushed and dried and then balled back up into a cream with sugar paste.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was thinking that this would be a good test for determining if someone is a psychopath or not.

I used to buy the double-stuf kind just because it was easier to peel the cream out/throw it away. I much prefer the cookie itself, by itself.
Yes, I'm an asshole.

This just in. [MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION] is a psychopath.

Jaguar

I used to buy the double-stuf kind just because it was easier to peel the cream out/throw it away. I much prefer the cookie itself, by itself.
Yes, I'm an asshole.

You just take a sharp knife and with one swipe you cut the white shit right off the top of the cookie.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This just in. [MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION] is a psychopath.

Pff, that ain't news. :cool:

You just take a sharp knife and with one swipe you cut the white shit right off the top of the cookie.

Replacing the white stuff with my klutzy blood would be the ultimate, equally unappetizing result in that scenario.

Fortunately, Oreo Thins exist now. So no confectionary surgery is even necessary. :happy:

Hawk

MBTI Type
INTJ
I only ever liked the cookie part.

I found out I can't eat sugar in my high school years, so Oreos have been a no-go for quite a while.

Every once in a while though I can still taste the rich dark chocolate taste.....like now....dang you Oreos. :ROFLMAO:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
The waffle-anise cookies?

Various cookies made by Barilla.
But I don't buy them too much since they are just too tasty and I would eat too much of them. Therefore I cut the problem right in the supermarket, I would eat the whole package if I would have less self control. But some of those are really good cookies. Or if I really want Oreo then it is better to just buy Nero, that is cheaper copy of Oreo and it is of same/similar quality. However I don't like neither of those too much since they look the same and taste about the same. As I said, if I want something with sugar there are better options for that sin.

Last edited:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
still clinging to my 2014 answer
...I usually take two of them, pry off the ends, eat the ends first (savoring them), then put the two ends with the cream still stuck on them to make a double-sized Oreo...

Honestly can't decide whether I like the cream or the sandwich parts better.

What's really great is homemade-style Oreo ice cream, with large irregular chunks of actual Oreo cookies in it.