• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Condition 1 Weather in Antarctica

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Now I feel better about the 5 inches of snow we got over night.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ya gotta love her laugh just before she opens the door.

á´…eparted

passages
This is fantastic! Man, I would love to live in antartica (I assume this is the Admuson station at the poll) for a winter. It would be such a cool experience. I have looked into it before. Sadly, my finances and being in grad school wouldn't allow it, but I would definitely enjoy the experience.

Alea_iacta_est

Technically, since the Antarctic continent is completely barren, Antarctica is a desert, meaning that this is essentially a deadly sand-storm (without sand, of course) like the ones seen in the Sahara Desert. I wonder if the snowstorm possesses the same strength as sand-storms in the Sahara.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Technically, since the Antarctic continent is completely barren, Antarctica is a desert, meaning that this is essentially a deadly sand-storm (without sand, of course) like the ones seen in the Sahara Desert. I wonder if the snowstorm possesses the same strength as sand-storms in the Sahara.

But don't you think that chick laughed just like Lois in Family Guy?

pmj85

Impressive, though I'm better suited to sunnier climes.

Living in England, one rarely gets to glimpse the sun... :dry:

SensEye

MBTI Type
INTp
But don't you think that chick laughed just like Lois in Family Guy?
LOL. True.

I would not be able to resist getting bundled up and heading out into that storm. But I'd be sure to tether myself to the door first. Looks like it would be super easy to get lost (and then dead).