• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Home

Mole

Permabanned
Type, "Parliament House Canberra", into Google Earth and I am down to the right within sight of Parliament House.

Where do you live on Google Earth?

Mole

Permabanned
Their Privy Parts

Yeah, right, I am going to reveal my exact geographic location.

But it is quite peculiar.

Almost everyone here hides behind a pseudonym and won't, "reveal their exact location".

While on Seesmic, everyone shows their name and pictures of where they live.

MBTI is based on a book called, "Personality Types", while Seesmic is based on video.

Seesmic is not based on literacy, while MBTI is based on literacy.

And privacy derives from a literate culture, while presence derives from a spoken culture.

So right before our eyes, we are moving from a literate culture in MBTI to the new spoken culture in Seesmic.

We are moving from privacy to presence.

Naturally there are those who are horrified and clutch their privacy around their privy parts.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My town is listed in my profile. Not much there really, but about 1hr to the west is the Blue Ridge Mountains, one of my favorite getaway places. Turn up the elevation exaggeration to max for the greatest effect :D

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
While there are a good number of normal people, lets not pretend that there aren't scary people on the internet too.

It seems like women tend to experience more scares than men.

heart

heart on fire
And privacy derives from a literate culture, while presence derives from a spoken culture.

So right before our eyes, we are moving from a literate culture in MBTI to the new spoken culture in Seesmic.

We are moving from privacy to presence.

Naturally there are those who are horrified and clutch their privacy around their privy parts.

LOL. You are like the hardest working posterboy for the globalist, computer chip in head, we are all one unit working as whole, no more individuality agenda. Well, good luck with letting it all hang out. I think I'll preserve my personal privacy for as long as they let me. ;)

Everybody knows that the naked man and woman
Are just a shining artifact of the past
Everybody knows the scene is dead
But there's gonna be a meter on your bed
That will disclose
What everybody knows

Leonard Cohen

Mole

Permabanned
The Centre Cannot Hold; Mere Presence Is Loosed Upon the World

LOL. You are like the hardest working posterboy for the globalist, computer chip in head, we are all one unit working as whole, no more individuality agenda. Well, good luck with letting it all hang out. I think I'll preserve my personal privacy for as long as they let me. ;)

Everytime you answer the tele-phone; everytime you watch tele-vision; everytime you open MBTI, your privacy is evaporating.

And everytime you tele-talk, you become present all over the world.

Look, you are present right now in Oxley Street, Canberra, shaking your head, unable to believe, unable to believe you are closer to me than my neighbour.

In fact you are now my neighbour. And this is our neighbourhood.

What will we make of it? Will we breath deeply into our presence, or will we hold our breath and hope it goes away?

And let's face it, this is an exraordinary kind of presence and, dare I say, requires an extraordinary presence of mind.

So your posterboy enjoins you to breath deeply into your presence that has no centre and is omni-present. He enjoins you to breath into our mutual presence, our shared presence. And then think about it afterwards.

After all, our presence is a present we give one another.

So thank you for your presence.

heart

heart on fire
Everytime you answer the tele-phone; everytime you watch tele-vision; everytime you open MBTI, your privacy is evaporating.

Video killed the radio star. In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind we've gone to far.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
I don't like the thought of an MBTI commune.

There wouldn't be nearly enough making-out or folk music or drunk bums.

Fire dancing would be inevitable.