• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

pizza

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You anti pineapple pizza people are weird. unless you're allergic.

I hate pineapple period.

I do like great whites, though, without onions. I hate onions almost as much as I hate pineapple. But as a rule, healthier choices of practically anything have no flavor.

Another thing I hate is when round pizza is cut in squares instead of triangles. Why?

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
pineapples mushrooms onions peppers are all good in my book.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I hate pineapple period.

I do like great whites, though, without onions. I hate onions almost as much as I hate pineapple. But as a rule, healthier choices of practically anything have no flavor.

Another thing I hate is when round pizza is cut in squares instead of triangles. Why?

More pieces, it's very helpful if you are serving it as an appetizer.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
mozarella or meatballs, paprika and pineapple - looooots of pineapple :drool:

We have something here called RIB RACK
Deboned pork ribs marinated in our sticky BBQ basting, spring onions, pineapple and PEPPADEW® Peppers.
img_pizza_ribrack_main.jpg

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Ham and Pineapples
Ground Beef with a bunch of vegetables
buffalo chicken

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'll eat anything on pizza except green bell peppers,sardines,eggplant,or anchovies.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
We have something here called RIB RACK
Deboned pork ribs marinated in our sticky BBQ basting, spring onions, pineapple and PEPPADEW® Peppers.
img_pizza_ribrack_main.jpg

I've had pizza with pulled pork, it's delicious. I also like steak pizza on the grill.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
There was an awesome pizza place here that closed recently. They did a pizza with NC barbecue, coleslaw, hot sauce, and red onions. TDF. They also had what they called "chicken soup pizza" with an olive oil base, smoked chicken, mushrooms and onions. Now I'm sad, I want to go to there.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I will eat just about any kind of pizza, but I'm not a fan of pepperoni. My standard fav is PJ's sausage, mushrooms, and onions.

T

The Iron Giant

Some of my favorites:

white pizza with broccoli
ham with pineapple (sometimes called Hawaiian)
ziti pizza (penne pasta, ricotta, mozarella, etc)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can eat a 16" by myself if I wanted (I usually end up putting it in the fridge and eat the rest cold for breakfast), but I can barely eat one slice of a 10" spaghetti stuffed. And taco pizza is good as long as you eat the whole thing...it's nasty when cold, and worse when nuked up. And trust me, I've made this mistake before.