• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Birds. Dirty disgusting birds.

Metis

1f402ae9f27cf9fc1e922daee42fca73-large.jpg

Kas

Fabula rasa
I don't like birds since I have seen Hitchcock movie as a kid...

Pigeons are pure evil. My friend used to make pigeon sound during highschool lessons to scare me.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't like birds since I have seen Hitchcock movie as a kid...

Pigeons are pure evil. My friend used to make pigeon sound during highschool lessons to scare me.

Did a pigeon do something to you? I live right where The Birds was filmed. There's 'Bird's' cafes everywhere here, but all the birds are nice as far as I've experienced them.

I'm not afraid of them, but seagulls are nasty bastards. They steal your food, shit on you, eat garbage and there's the devil in their eyes.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Did a pigeon do something to you? I live right where The Birds was filmed. There's 'Bird's' cafes everywhere here, but all the birds are nice as far as I've experienced them.

I'm not afraid of them, but seagulls are nasty bastards. They steal your food, shit on you, eat garbage and there's the devil in their eyes.

Not personally. But in big cities when people feed them they can get very mean as they are not afraid of people. And they are really mean to each other from what I observed (but well many animals are, humans included). Eat garbage, survive everything - I consider them bird equivalent of cockroaches, but I am definitely prejudices.

Oh yes seagulls are mean. They stole once my only sandwich.

Are there birds in Bird's cafes?

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Not personally. But in big cities when people feed them they can get very mean as they are not afraid of people. And they are really mean to each other from what I observed (but well many animals are, humans included). Eat garbage, survive everything - I consider them bird equivalent of cockroaches, but I am definitely prejudices.

Oh yes seagulls are mean. They stole once my only sandwich.
You know who else is awful? Geese. Around here we get tons of Canada geese that hang out on golf courses. They also like to hang out on the church lawn, so naturally they poop all over the place. :azdaja: I'd like to shoot them, maybe with something like a suppressed .22 so as not to disturb the neighbors, but that's not legal. So I have to settle for chasing them off with the lawn tractor. :angry:

Are there birds in Bird's cafes?
Yo dawg!

xzibit-happy.jpg