• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

a trick to getting yourself to eat raw carrots especially if you hate carrots

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I can't do ranch, still taste too much of the carrot, so I found this
0002100061292_500X500.jpg
and though i like them cooked with butter and brown sugar I can't stand them raw. plus I need more beta carotene in my diet so I started doing this. Probably makes it unhealthy, but eh i figure if it's the only way I can stand carrots then so be it.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There are worse things than cream cheese, health wise.

Have you tried hummus? That goes well with carrots as well.

baccheion

Juice them. Along with whatever else is necessary. Then down the hatch, gulp after gulp, without breathing. Done.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe this is massively unhealthy but I used to like to grate carrot into a bowl and drench it in malt vinegar...eat that.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Grate them really fine and put it in spaghetti/marina sauce instead of sugar to cut the acid. I promise it will not taste carroty...I hate carrots--raw and cooked. Hatred from being called a carrot-top as a child no doubt.