• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Irish related Booze

MBTI Type
ENTP
What the fuck///// why didmn't I notice this before?!?!?!?!?! I'm savoring the joys of the very smooth, very wonderful, Irish Bailey's Cream thingamajiggy...

who cares as long as it gets you fucked up?

The secret to good alchoholic beverages is that the beverage taste as little like alcohol as possible... unless you're a sot, in which case it doesn't fuccking matter.

O

Oberon

What the fuck///// why didmn't I notice this before?!?!?!?!?! I'm savoring the joys of the very smooth, very wonderful, Irish Bailey's Cream thingamajiggy...

who cares as long as it gets you fucked up?

The secret to good alchoholic beverages is that the beverage taste as little like alcohol as possible... unless you're a sot, in which case it doesn't fuccking matter.

<------ [looks the other way]

MBTI Type
ENTP
All beers have in common tghe fact that their top brewer pisses in the first batch and then delegates inferiors to repeat the fact in other iterations.,... which is incredivle because they're all soooooo good.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Irish cream is nice. I'd probably drink it if it was free and healthy.

MBTI Type
ENTP
...err, speaking of which...

Don't we have a thread for you in your current state?

yes but it's more fun to do posts on other threads and post things when you 've got less inhibition and what not... plus, you're a mouse... what do you care?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
The IPA fans are urged to try Red Hook IPA. Red Hook is a Seattle-area microbrewery, and their ESB is my favorite beer.

I've got a 6 pack of Red Hook - Long Hammer IPA

I think I'm pretty sure I don't like Pale Ales. I've disliked the two I've tried (this and Sierra Nevada). :/

O

Oberon

Hey, I come from the land of Yuengling Lager and Victory Prima Pils! It's not all piss water. . .

Yuengling Lager is a notch above Budweiser, I'll grant you, and the Prima Pils is a notch above the Yuengling.

Still, I'm an ale man at heart, and probably always will be.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Yuengling Lager is a notch above Budweiser, I'll grant you, and the Prima Pils is a notch above the Yuengling.

Still, I'm an ale man at heart, and probably always will be.

I'd say about 80% of the great beers in the world are ales. Approximately the same ratio as great red wines to great white wines.