• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most Dramatic Ant Lion Video

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Man...I love bugs. They're fascinating.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I remember a special lecture I did with with my moroccan students. It dealt with the environment, and how you can observe and moniter it.
After 15 minutes of speech in the classroom, I decided to to go outside, and explore the large urban wasteland that surrounded the university. And there, I showed them how antlions hunted, because there were lots of them in the neighbourhood.

We even found a critically endangered specie of orchid growing just twenty meters away of their parking lot. African biodiversity is so fascinating compared to Europe...

Last edited:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ant lion? I thought this was gonna be a Half-Life 3 confirmation. :(

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There are small ant-lions in the southern U.S., too, I've seen them. :)

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Insects really live in a world of fantastic monsters.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There are small ant-lions in the southern U.S., too, I've seen them. :)

When I was a child, I would drop ants into their cones because I was worried about them getting enough to eat. :blush: