• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

dishes

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I left her a note saying: stop procrastinating, do your dishes! it only takes 30 secs it's been 2 days plus its disgusting

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
my room mate's an idiot she's like i did mine last night and i'm like that pots been there for 2 days and you made rice in it
like i went to bed after her and did not see her do her dishes. why would you lie when its obvious that you're lying and can easily be disproven

I confronted her about lying and shes like "i didn't say anything about dishes" and asked what my deal was and i was like the same dishes have been there for 2 days
all i said was "you're dishes going to be done by the time you go to work?" and she goes "oh those are mind i did mine last night" and i called her on it because i know she didn't

it's like talking to a five year old