• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Great Smoky Mountains (extremely image-intensive thread)

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
Wow. Thank you very, very much for these wonderful pictures. :) Some of them are so, so beautiful. I love the ones of dirt paths surrounded by trees, with the bright sunshine coming through the trees and dappling the ground with shade. I love the sense of nature and beauty and life. I LOVE the green everywhere, the trees, the forest. I love the stone bridges, and the sheer climb of the mountain in the first picture. Wow. I love the woods and mountains. Thank you. :) It must have taken such a long time to post all the pictures and write up all the descriptions.

BridgeCable

MBTI Type
INTJ
The Mountains

Didn't read any of what you said, just looked at the pictures..Nice.. makes me homesick for the mountains, thanks for posting

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
That's very nice. It's extremely similar to the place where I live. It's so strange to see that there's an almost perfect duplicate somewhere else.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's very nice. It's extremely similar to the place where I live. It's so strange to see that there's an almost perfect duplicate somewhere else.

That is awesome. I really want to live in a place like that someday. Western NC would be a perfect place for me to retire when I'm old.