• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Christmas Decorations do you like?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
For me:

Lights are my favorite decoration.

- Rainbows with funky whoville-esque decor.
54676582945619502_2cGQhGqy_c.jpg
rainbow%20christmas%20120612.jpg

- Nightmare before Christmas
kam3152-albums-nbc-props-decorations-picture132184-nightmare-before-christmas-jack-skellington-decorating-my-halloween-tree.jpg
nightmare_before_christmas_snow_tree.jpg
kam3152-albums-nbc-props-decorations-picture123381-nightmare-before-christmas-undead-bullet-duck.jpg
Nightmare-before-Christmas-.jpg
halloween_window_decor.jpg

- And finally, just the look of nature during Christmas time.
il_fullxfull.389021291_tfa9.jpg

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
snow... there's nothing better than stepping outside in the moonlight on christmas eve to enjoy the stars and the silence and just watching the snow glittering in the moonlight :wubbie:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This LED tree is pretty awesome:

I've actually driven by it many times on the way to my parents house.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ I love it! Lights are definitely my favorite decoration.. :wubbie:

A

Anew Leaf

This LED tree is pretty awesome:

I've actually driven by it many times on the way to my parents house.

LOL! I was just coming here to post a picture of that same tree. My dad lives down in Eagan now, and I drive 77 to come back home. I actually want to visit them solely for the 30s drive over the river I get to view this. I turn my radio off, I gaze, I almost die in car accidents.

IMG_2399%2Bcopy%2Bcopy.jpg

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
LOL! I was just coming here to post a picture of that same tree. My dad lives down in Eagan now, and I drive 77 to come back home. I actually want to visit them solely for the 30s drive over the river I get to view this. I turn my radio off, I gaze, I almost die in car accidents.

IMG_2399%2Bcopy%2Bcopy.jpg

I love this tree! They were talking to the guy on the radio the other day too, and he sounded so sweet! He was telling stories about people coming and asking if they can propose to their girlfriend under the tree and stuff like that.

My favorite decorations are just white lights, for the outsides of houses and trees. I don't like the multicolored lights as much.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Candycanes! Because you can eat them!!!

OMNOMNOMNOM

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I love this tree! They were talking to the guy on the radio the other day too, and he sounded so sweet! He was telling stories about people coming and asking if they can propose to their girlfriend under the tree and stuff like that.

My favorite decorations are just white lights, for the outsides of houses and trees. I don't like the multicolored lights as much.

Is there a podcast of this guy?

I prefer lights of all one color to multicolored lights. I like all white or all blue the best. When I was a kid though, I preferred multicolored strings.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I like lots and lots of lights, the gaudier and more colorful the better. Christmas should look like a paint store exploded. The only thing that bugs me is when displays are thematically inconsistent, like people who have a Nativity AND Santa Claus, or Rudolph next to The Grinch. NO. Even Christmas lights can can be disciplined.

These'll do:

Greeley.jpg

c8f97e8bf512bee61a982b9a4287e287.jpg

60024607503846468_vbzTHen8_c.jpg

I've also always liked how Philadelphia's Boathouse Row looks at Christmas:

boathouserow.jpg

2186927AD96B7C202DC19940BECB2A.jpg

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
I'd like them better if it were not expected to do them.

If they're good then they're good enough for June!

What do you mean it's time to take them down? NOO! I don't do stuff halfway. If it's nice it's nice enough to stay there until July!

Edit:
To put it into perspective, people insisted on a tree last Christmas and we gave in to it. That same tree is still up for this Christmas with everything still on it (except the candy canes which got eaten of course) It stayed there the entire year.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I like lights but not to the point of being obnoxious. I love fresh evergreen garland, wreaths and trees. The smell is so wonderful and cozy, especially with the fire going. I do like that single lit tree - really beautiful.

2010-11-Christmas-Outdoor-Lighting-attractive-decor.jpg

outdoor-christmas-house-decor.jpg

White-Outdoor-Christmas-Decoratiing-Ideas-on-a-Budget.jpg

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like a personalized christmas tree. :) It was always my favorite element as a kid, and I think it's a combo of nostalgia and aesthetics at this point, for me. Several of my ornaments have a personal story behind them, whether I was given them, or I made them, or I really like them, etc.

(I have two little ones, one with breakables that my cat can't get at, and one with non-breakables. Photo= breakable one)

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
There is this house (okay, a mansion. surprise surprise) that has amazing lights that my husband is in love with. I will take a picture next time we drive by (soon).

I love Christopher Radko ornaments. All of ours have a special meaning.

CharlieHodges

For me:

led lights are my favorite decoration.

- Rainbows with funky whoville-esque decor.
54676582945619502_2cGQhGqy_c.jpg
rainbow%20christmas%20120612.jpg

- Nightmare before Christmas
kam3152-albums-nbc-props-decorations-picture132184-nightmare-before-christmas-jack-skellington-decorating-my-halloween-tree.jpg
nightmare_before_christmas_snow_tree.jpg
kam3152-albums-nbc-props-decorations-picture123381-nightmare-before-christmas-undead-bullet-duck.jpg
Nightmare-before-Christmas-.jpg
halloween_window_decor.jpg

- And finally, just the look of nature during Christmas time.
il_fullxfull.389021291_tfa9.jpg

Awesome just awesome.. I have one small party in my home next weekend and I think these lights will be perfect for decoration.. Thanks for sharing pics:)

Last edited: