• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lets get girly...Find out what your personal clothing style is!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sure, but you have to deposit the life of three of your cats first. Picture proof sent in PM, thank you.

Cute. Do not be so quick to tear down other people's' work. Thats the easy part. Despite the fact that the site could use some technological updating, and is a bit bulky to navigate, I found the stuff she shared quite fun and useful.

I get that INTJs see the flaws in a design and get the urge to fix it, and if they cant, at the very least critique it. But unless you can do better, and are willing to, as well as are able to recognise the good points that the original idea had to offer...yeah. Not interested.

Within

Permabanned
Cute. Do not be so quick to tear down other people's' work. Thats the easy part. Despite the fact that the site could use some technological updating, and is a bit bulky to navigate, I found the stuff she shared quite fun and useful.

I get that INTJs see the flaws in a design and get the urge to fix it, and if they cant, at the very least critique it. But unless you can do better, and are willing to, as well as are able to recognise the good points that the original idea had to offer...yeah. Not interested.

Thank you for offering your point of view on the subject, I would have settled for three of your cats lives (24 would have remained). However let me offer mine; When someone says something au contraire to your own opinion it should spark curiosity and food for thought, not rabid drooling in defense of your own opinion.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thank you for offering your point of view on the subject, I would have settled for three of your cats lives (24 would have remained). However let me offer mine; When someone says something au contraire to your own opinion it should spark curiosity and food for thought, not rabid drooling in defense of your own opinion.

If it was in fact curiosity and food for thought you sought to inspire, I'd say your way of communicating might need work. It looked like you had pretty crassly already condemned and trampled all over the topic at hand, which leaves little to no room for discussion. Many other INTs have expressed that the site needs work in the previous pages and none of them have gotten this response out of me, as people are indeed entitled to their own opinion and, in fact I happen to agree with them. I think the site owner could benefit from the help of someone with a little bit of a technological background in order to spruce it up.

There. Food for thought, as requested :)

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I need these miniature sculptures for my feet.

A81B7CCA-5DC8-4271-8EB5-C255CA71F624-739-000000B91362054A.jpg

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Also, this arrived the other day, limited edition iossoliani deer horn necklace. It weighs a tonne. I'm seriously in love with it.

37F481FD-D869-4BB4-8DC0-7C4581928763-739-000000BB32691019.jpg

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Also. [MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION] .. I know im forgetting a ton of people. :laugh: But why don't ya'll post things you actually wear and/or internet images similar? :3

Here's me as Corporate Girl. This is about as 'involved' as I get. (I'm not really an accessory person, outside of earrings and an occasional belt) I'll post pics of a few of my casual / going-out sort of outfits later this weekend. Will also post a pic of my brown leather jacket that I adore, and that's probably my favorite item at this point. :heart:

http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...6520&page=96&p=1930267&viewfull=1#post1930267

gromit

likes this
Also. [MENTION=9602]YWIR[/MENTION] [MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] EJCC [MENTION=10491]mmhmm[/MENTION] [MENTION=9160]HelenOfTroy[/MENTION] [MENTION=16048]Pseudo[/MENTION] [MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION] [MENTION=9486]gromit[/MENTION] [MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION] [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION] [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION]

.. I know im forgetting a ton of people. :laugh: But why don't ya'll post things you actually wear and/or internet images similar? :3

Usually something like this, except not the silver necklace, and maybe the shirt underneath would have a pattern:
images

I wear a lot of cardigans. Also hoodies, when the situation is more casual. I like to be able to adjust temperature easily!

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Okay, in the vein of things i actually wear, i wear t-shirts a lot.

with pics like this (i actually own all these):

636x460design_01.jpg

636x460design_01.jpg

636x460boatneck_girls_01.jpg

636x460design_01.jpg

636x460design_01.jpg

i honestly have no idea how many tshirts i own, all i know is that i have more than i have space for.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OK, i play! :smile:

What i will be wearing today, as soon as i get it together to get dressed...

OUTFIT.jpg

Oh can hardly see the bangles... will also be wearing necklace and earrings, not in pic.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I need these miniature sculptures for my feet.

A81B7CCA-5DC8-4271-8EB5-C255CA71F624-739-000000B91362054A.jpg
Looks rather precarious. :unsure: I suggest you get some Haix instead. :D Non-metallic safety toe, puncture resistant sole, waterproof, and Crosstech for protection against bloodborne pathogens. They'd be perfect for the zombie apocalypse. :2ar15:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Looks rather precarious. :unsure: I suggest you get some Haix instead. :D Non-metallic safety toe, puncture resistant sole, waterproof, and Crosstech for protection against bloodborne pathogens. They'd be perfect for the zombie apocalypse. :2ar15:
This is what happens when geeks give girls advice on shoes. :laugh:

Here is a dapper outfit for you, sir:

image.axd