• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lets get girly...Find out what your personal clothing style is!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I need these miniature sculptures for my feet.

A81B7CCA-5DC8-4271-8EB5-C255CA71F624-739-000000B91362054A.jpg

these are totally bad ass.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Looks rather precarious. :unsure: I suggest you get some Haix instead. :D Non-metallic safety toe, puncture resistant sole, waterproof, and Crosstech for protection against bloodborne pathogens. They'd be perfect for the zombie apocalypse. :2ar15:
SD45T-2 is correct. These are infinitely more comfortable, practical, and versatile:

2062142.jpg

These, on the other hand, are torture devices:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh no they're not. Platform shoes are totally easy to walk in.

Those stilletos can be torturous tho for sure.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
These, on the other hand, are torture devices:
Agreed! I hate high heels. Just the concept of them, frankly. If you don't take little bitty steps, you'll break your ankle. Shoes are supposed to make walking easier, not harder, and if something unexpected happens, I want to be able to run unselfconsciously to meet (or avoid) it.

Flats for the win. :solidarity:

I've never been that thin, but otherwise it's my sort of thing. :hifive: I think I might throw in a flat cap too. http://www.villagehatshop.com/ivy-caps.html
Do it!! Nothing's stopping you. Embrace your inner dapper gentleman!

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Agreed! I hate high heels. Just the concept of them, frankly. If you don't take little bitty steps, you'll break your ankle. Shoes are supposed to make walking easier, not harder, and if something unexpected happens, I want to be able to run unselfconsciously to meet (or avoid) it.

Flats for the win. :solidarity:
I like the cut of your jib, as Dennis Miller would say. :D

But seriously, Haix does some good stuff, and most of their models are available in female versions. If you ever need serious foot protection, this is a good place to look: http://www.haix-bootstore.com/ They feel really light compared to something like the steel toe Danner Acadia.

Do it!! Nothing's stopping you. Embrace your inner dapper gentleman!
Actually I already have a brown corduroy flat cap made by Jordache. I got it umpteen years ago at a secondhand store. It was rather large for me at the time (it's extra large and I was just a little kid), but now that I'm all grown up the fit is just about perfect. :)

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I am very zombie conscious, so you'll be happy to know that in addition to the many impractical shoes i own, i do also have these incredibly practical, yet stylish boots:

12107004.png

Also, running in heels is a talent i possess. There is no difference in size or rate of step between flats and heels for me.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Im really not sure [MENTION=9160]HelenOfTroy[/MENTION] might have some suggestions though. :D

Rugged but stylish is always good
175358979210381350_OI1amcH0_f.jpg

Can't go wrong with a chambray shirt
129126714287104617_cNSnQKUQ_f.jpg

or a cool casual suit:

133137732704848492_VnkNS7M4_f.jpg

Urban skater chic?
skater.jpg

rav3n

Casual outfit that's almost a uniform for me during the fall and winter months.

classic-ysls-women-s-flocking-logo-long-sleeve-t-shirts-586d.jpg

Diesel-black-skinny-jeans.jpg

41r6ZO9k6QL._SS424_.jpg

Paired with jackets like these, unless it's deep winter where I can't find a similar coat to my long, charcoal cashmere coat:

images

main.jpg

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:laugh: Sorry for the people I double-tapped, I was more just pulling a list of girls who I could remember had posted from memory.. I didn't really check to see who had already done that. :shrug:
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] I LOVE the first picture you posted! I wonder if a white wool or cashmere dress would look feminine enough to pair with a military jacket.. Some leggings and boots would be easy enough.
http://jaccofashion.com/products/Beautiful-White-Draping-Fringed-Belted-Knit-Sweater-Dress.html <-- like that one. But somehow one that isnt 90 dollars @_@

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
EJCC I LOVE the first picture you posted! I wonder if a white wool or cashmere dress would look feminine enough to pair with a military jacket.. Some leggings and boots would be easy enough.
http://jaccofashion.com/products/Beautiful-White-Draping-Fringed-Belted-Knit-Sweater-Dress.html <-- like that one. But somehow one that isnt 90 dollars @_@
Sure! And you could also add a scarf with a pattern onto the outfit. (But I don't know if I'm projecting my obsession with scarves onto you, lol.) Then the outfit would look more feminine, and you'd also be warmer.

34.jpg

Or you could wear a masculine scarf and a feminine dress:

7d5b9f94450b3eec2f5280b90e04e68ff585069c-480.jpg

Or get a white dress with loads more feminine details:

scaled.php

^ like that, but a sweater dress, and longer -- maybe with details like pleats or a waistband, as opposed to ruffles

Gah, I am not satisfied with any of these pictures. :doh: You get the basic gist, though, I hope?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] I actually really liked the first picture :D All of those outfits look so comfy! and the jacket means I wouldn't need a purse still.. (usually if I need a purse I panic and cling to it constantly.. Im not used to carrying one, so I've left them frequently before at establishments and been blessed to never have a theft. @_@ )

I own a couple pretty cool scarves at home.. I have a sort of thin black/white striped one, and a tan/white one with a matching hat. I also have a brown one with texture checkered into it that I got from Iraq on the market. I'm pretty sure I washed all the anthrax out of it. :laugh:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^Really beautiful, [MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION]

If i have a personal style I would describe it as "delicate grundge" which is basically a description of me.