• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ordering Flowers Online

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
Can anyone recommend a reliable online service for ordering flowers? My sister's birthday is Tuesday and all the florists in Miami seemed to have closed for the long weekend.

I'd also appreciate knowing of a good florist in Coral Gables/Miami/Coconut Grove.

Jae Rae

MBTI Type
INTJ
I use 1800Flowers.com and have always been pleased with the service. I have gotten compliments from the people receiving the flowers as well.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I've used Proflowers for flowers and gift baskets. Their prices are reasonable and the flowers are nicely delivered and last quite some time.

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
Thanks both of you. The forum server was so slow yesterday I ended up using ftd. They were expensive and couldn't promise to get them to her until Wednesday, but if they deliver the flowers they show on their website, they'll be a knockout.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was about to suggest FTD, but I see you have two other good suggestions. :)

And happy birthday, Jae Rae's sis!