• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Show Me Stuff You Created!

A

A window to the soul

Since this is a personality website, I'll break my code of silence regarding my family drama and share a little. As of last week, my ENFJ sister began showing signs of being in the grip of her inferior function for personal reasons (not related to me), yet I managed to become the object of her contempt because we had 'plans' I failed to meet. I was really looking forward to our plans, but last minute, she changed them to suit her, so being the laid back doormat that I am, I said no problem. Problem; it rained, and I was late and enroute I called her to give her the 411, but at that point I had hell to pay. Instead of getting, "no problem, drive safely." She wanted me to drive faster and leave my Mustang on the wrong side of the tracks (or 'the sticks') to save her time and gas money. I love her, but I won't sell my soul. My Mustangs are part of my soul. So I told her, "I can't do that," and she hung up on me. And since I know she's expecting me to buy something expensive for her daughter's birthday coming up (as I normally do), but being the ENTP I am, I decided I'm going to change things up. I'm going to feed this horrible feeling of rejection and confirm how much she really doesn't care about me and the things that really matter. So, I am in the process of making her an heirloom quality piece just like the one I made (above), that only costs me a lot in time, but very little in supplies. I'll be proud when she unwraps it, but since I'm obviously on the verge of being in the grip myself, there's a part of me that can't handle the predicable truth, which is, she'll turn her nose up, won't like it, and behind my back will throw it in the trash.

L

LadyLazarus

See this is one of those times I kind of wish I had a kid so I could be all adorably cheeky and post a pic of my kid.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
See this is one of those times I kind of wish I had a kid so I could be all adorably cheeky and post a pic of my kid.

It's been done:

You guys are intimidating me with your awesome skillz. Damn Pinker. That's just amazing. And sprinkles, that is not garbage by any definition of the word. I LOVE IT.

This is all I got:

578724_10151019479828995_948920488_n.jpg

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=2]Ivy[/MENTION] [MENTION=20868]tsunderes[/MENTION]

images

Qre:us

A painting I did for a scrapbook for our retiring CEO. On the back, I copied the poem by T.S. Eliot, The Ad-dressing of Cats

Suffice to conclude, she was fond of cats.

IMG_20140319_150309.jpg

I procastinated with this, so did a pretty shoddy job, and you can see spotches of missing paint - grand ideas, never enough time to implement to satisfaction.....

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Noooo you beat me to it!
I just needed another 10 years to come up with a kid...
Cute kids btw.
Foiled again!
Oh no problem! Always glad to help out a friend! You can borrow mine! :happy2:

A painting I did for a scrapbook for our retiring CEO. On the back, I copied the poem by T.S. Eliot, The Ad-dressing of Cats

Suffice to conclude, she was fond of cats.

View attachment 11438

I procastinated with this, so did a pretty shoddy job, and you can see spotches of missing paint - grand ideas, never enough time to implement to satisfaction.....

I like it. It looks like van Gogh had a bit of a Dali moment. :D

[MENTION=2]Ivy[/MENTION] [MENTION=20868]tsunderes[/MENTION]

images

Congratulations EJCC! When is the due date?

;)

Qre:us

From a while back, a pair of earrings that I made and a jewellery box (painted it, only :D)

Yes, those are tail-feathers shed by my budgie during one of her molts. It was another gift, to my mother this time. Failed to capture my budgie's actual adorableness.

IMG_20140319_224825.jpg

A painting I did. The tree kind of looks whack.
IMG_20140319_225009.jpg

(Just realized, that most stuff I make are to gift to people - I.e., had a purpose for why they were created in the first place. All my nearest and dearest have gotten one at least one thing from me that I created for them, in mind. Scrapbook, comics, paintings, photo frame collage, jewellery).

I wish I was more inspired to create, just because....passion moved me. Doesn't happen much. Usually there's a purpose. I don't know why that makes me a bit melancholy.