• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Show Me Stuff You Created!

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
business card
3136nwy.jpg

sketch
2qvw7qa.jpg

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I told you, you'd figure out who I am.

Pinker85

[MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION], I love the composition of the photo! Did you make the beads?

@TheÜ, yes . . . impressive, I know!
[MENTION=4533]sleuthiness[/MENTION], I'm slightly confused . . . is this all one card? Does it open up like a book?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION], I love the composition of the photo! Did you make the beads?

@TheÜ, yes . . . impressive, I know!
[MENTION=4533]sleuthiness[/MENTION], I'm slightly confused . . . is this all one card? Does it open up like a book?

I took the picture and I made the necklace, but I did not make the beads :smile:

I have to say, you are worthy of the title 'Artisan' and 'ISFP' with that many talents :wubbie:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bumping this thread with the necklace [MENTION=9602]YWIR[/MENTION] made me make a year or so ago :wink:

Arwen, Box 079.jpg

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay, bringing this thread back to life:

I'm currently trying to develop the plot for a short sci-fi story project (1,000 - 4,000 words) that was assigned in my Computers and Society course, and which is due in April. [In my college the course number for this is CS 485 - but it's so easy, it could almost pass as a humanities course. And the professor, good old Bauer Sr., used to be my dad's professor nearly 30 years ago.] And the story has to begin with the sentence "I didn't think that computers and [insert assigned topic here] would change my life - then it hit me." My topic is 'Computers and Communication', and this is what I've got so far:

The story takes place in a futuristic dystopia, where the government is trying to ensure that each subsequent generation is more genetically advanced (i.e. most intelligent and free of health issues), all the while keeping the population growth under control. To that end, they have decreed that all marriages will be arranged by "Genetic Rank" - Rank A (the most advanced) people are to marry other Rank As, Rank Bs marry other Rank Bs, and Rank Cs (the least advanced) marry other Rank Cs.

The heroine [Rank A] is bored with her 'aristocratic' life and seeks adventure. And given her status, she has access to websites that host Rank B and Rank C chats (whereas Rank B and Rank C people don't have access to Rank A sites). She meets a guy [Rank C] on there who has similar interests as she does and who, like her, hates the ranking system - so they start communicating with each other via a hologram system (for anyone who's ever seen Star Wars, it's sort of like that except you can't even tell it's a hologram).

Over time, the hero and heroine fall in love with each other, and one day they decide to meet in person; they arrange a place to meet secretly, and so they spend time with each other that way every weekend. But one day, a government official finds them together, and he calls his team of officers to catch the lovers and execute them on the spot.

I'm stuck on the part where they're on the run and are trying to figure out how to escape - and the only way I can see this happening is if the officers find them dead. The question is, should I actually kill off the lovers, or have them take sleeping pills and then find a way to have them escape without an autopsy?

W

WALMART

The Rank C guy plundered an experimental device from an A Rank Laboratory that consumes and digitalizes matter (nanomachines, son) and all they have to do is be within a ten foot radius when it goes off. He has already stashed a server to host their selves in a loction fed by an energy source that will last near the end of the universe itself. Within this realm they shall exist forever. The device goes off, the officials find an empty room, the story ends, and their fate is relatively unknown. Romantic.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A while back ago I wrote a program and setup some tools to explore the cognitive relationships between words and generate graphs based on them. These specifically are exploring hyponyms and hypernyms. It was fun, but I decided that I'm not going to spend my spare time doing more programming.

Xmas_graph.jpgdownload.jpgconnection_graph_2.jpg

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I forget whether I posted in here already...?

Either way -- I do a lot of crafting, but am better at knitting than anything else I've tried. Here's some stuff I've made:

View attachment 11214
^ Nautilus plush toy

View attachment 11215
^ Mittens

View attachment 11216
^ Hat

Working on a pillowcase and a sweater at the moment. Will post pics when finished, if I remember to

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] the nautilus is adorable! I almost want to buy it off you.

For the sake of contributing, here are some AMVs I made a few years ago:

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I sent this "birthday" card to a stranger on the internet because they wanted cards and I was bored at the time.

1379313_10151680308752951_1614774703_n.jpg

1381484_10151680308812951_609762103_n.jpg

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Rank C guy plundered an experimental device from an A Rank Laboratory that consumes and digitalizes matter (nanomachines, son) and all they have to do is be within a ten foot radius when it goes off. He has already stashed a server to host their selves in a loction fed by an energy source that will last near the end of the universe itself. Within this realm they shall exist forever. The device goes off, the officials find an empty room, the story ends, and their fate is relatively unknown. Romantic.

Nice! :D Thanks!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My cute little amethyst bracelet:

Amethyst-Bracelet3.jpg

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some beads I made in my polyclay days (for my girls):

poly_lucky.jpg

A

A window to the soul

I crocheted this for a babyshower (March 2014); looks best in-person:

0qm2.jpg

yyli.jpg

Total project time: 10-hrs

Worth it! :encore:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I didn't take a picture, I drank it too fast. But I made tea that has foam on the top because I wanted to indulge in the concept of drinking a cold beer after a crap day, and I hate beer.

So picture this in a beer mug:

l.jpg

Permabanned
I didn't take a picture, I drank it too fast. But I made tea that has foam on the top because I wanted to indulge in the concept of drinking a cold beer after a crap day, and I hate beer.

So picture this in a beer mug:

l.jpg

cookie.jpg

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just got this site set up yesterday, and it's filled with a selection of my personal best photographs and watercolor paintings. I'll add some more over time.

I am excited to be making headway in this. Lots of print options, it's a cool site!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

Last edited: