• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Show Me Stuff You Created!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I really should continue designing roller coasters on No Limits, but I just don't have the time or the energy...okay, I just don't have the motivation. But looking at the bridge designs is putting me in the right direction.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This hat:

And this sweater vest:

That's me wearing the hat :) And the sweater vest was knit for my university's performing arts department; I do work study at their costume shop. (It's short-waisted because it's a period piece, based on a vest from the movie version of "Brideshead Revisited".)

Last edited:

gromit

likes this
Posted it on my blog too, but these are what I'm sending as Christmas/holiday cards this year:

PhotoDec0412517PM.jpg

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not the best photo, but here's another one. I had to make custom Roman shades for many of the windows in my house due to the odd window frames.

View attachment 8581

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry I have to ask this but your video went down so I'm wondering, what's your Youtube Channel?

It went down within minutes of being posted. Youtube sucks. What's wrong with a little copyright violation anyway?

A

Anew Leaf

Besides writing I draw, paint, sew, and make music. Here are a few things I have done:

2mq45fb.jpg

This is 105" x 105" so it's enormous. I've posted this one on here in various places before but this thread is a better home for it. :) It contains about 1500 pieces of fabric. It took awhile... :laugh: This one I consider quite difficult, but I loved the challenge. Especially since I had no instructions on how to put things together... I had to really think through the process to figure out how best to do it. It was nice.

118dhte.jpg

This is a work in progress drawing I am doing... I always draw random, abstract images... so it's not supposed to be anything in particular... or is it? I'll figure it out when I decide it's "done."

2ducetz.jpg

This is another work in progress (I am really good at starting things... :whistling:). It will end up being 60" x 60". My center star is all put together, and now I am sewing up the borders. I am not the best at doing curves so I am in the midst of the painful part of the process, which is why I am stalling. :laugh:

6embdx.jpg

This one is just a table runner... and it's a pretty easy pattern to do. Just a lot of repetition.

I have some music I made a few months ago that I will upload later once I figure out how best to do that. (Any easy/lazy ideas, pls rep me. :))

A

Anew Leaf

I freely admit that I do not know how to make videos. There was supposed to be a picture but it didn't show up. So, let's pretend the black screen is merely a blank canvas for your mind to create its own pictures. You're welcome.

First attempt at drawing
m88G7.png

Music links in my blog @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/member.php?u=13402" target="_blank">Saturned</a> ;)

Thar iz two songs to appease your large, strange letters. Also, I like your scared face drawing.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I have quite a few projects up on the chopping block, but for now I'll post the ones I've completed.

First: An ornament my brother commissioned. Hand blown glass ornament of high quality, acrylic paint, patience, and lots of spray high-gloss varnish.

20121212_151440.jpg

Next: My secret Santa gift for my buddy. Small village tree cut in half, mini-village battery-powered lights, a small battery powered light strand, a lot of cussing and re-wiring of lights and painting so that they match the portal colors, and a box to hide everything away.

20121213_121315.jpg

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
I freely admit that I do not know how to make videos. There was supposed to be a picture but it didn't show up. So, let's pretend the black screen is merely a blank canvas for your mind to create its own pictures. You're welcome.

I like those.

One day I hope to get back to the place where I was that I could just make music like this and not even care that it's good enough or whatever.

I like the bassline on this one because I was just hitting seemingly random notes and was like 'wheeeeee!' lol