• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Show Me Stuff You Created!

Kymlee

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
I'm learning how to build cohesive websites on wix.com, here's my design from scratch and it links to other sites I've built for myself as a musician trying to break in the scene :)

Wix.com - Kymlee-Design

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I also write screenplays, hopefully they can be used one day. :D This is one scene that I'm not sure of if I'll ever use it. I wrote this at school, after my class mates started acting like idiots when someone didn't do his homework properly. When I just finished it, I showed it to a girl who wanted to read it. She didn't get it. The only thing she asked was "Why did Mees have this big handwriting?" Aaaaargh. I'll keep this for a while, who knows I'll ever make up a good story in which I can use it.

Teacher Chris is checking if his pupils (16-17 year olds) made their homework properly. Whenever someone made it well, Chris puts a sticker on their head, which makes the pupil happy.
Chris: Well done, Coco. Here is your sticker! (Coco smiles. Chris goes to the next table.) So, Stijn, let's see if you've done your homework right. (Checks Stijn's homework.) O my, Stijn, why haven't you done excercise 6b?
Stijn: I didn't understand it, sir.
Chris: You didn't understand it? Children, please tell Stijn what a person who hasn't done excercise 6b is.
Class: (singing: ) Homo, homo, Stijn is a homo!
Chris: Well done, class! Stijn, you don't get a sticker today!
Lieke: Sir, Mees's handwriting is too big!
Chris: Oh, is it? Let's take a look! (checks Mees's homework) Good heavens! Your handwriting IS too big!
Class: Betrayer! (class starts throwing shoes at Mees)
Chris: (after the shoe throwing stops) Vivienne, your shoes. (Vivienne sighs, takes off her shoes and throws them at Mees) Well done, class! Lieke, you are getting two stickers today! Which ones do you want?
Lieke: I want Pluto!
Chris: Two times? Are you sure you don't want Piglet?
Lieke: I said I want Pluto!
Chris: Here you are! One on your forehead ans one on your nose.
Lieke: Yay!
Chris puts tthe stickers on Lieke's forehead and nose. He continues checking homework. Then he sees Erik-Jan's work. It shocks him.
Chris: Erik-Jan?
Erik-Jan: Yes, sir?
Chris: Why didn't you do your homework?
Erik-Jan: My sister just gave birth yesterday. She got a son, Luc. I paid them a visit, helped them around.
Chris: So you think that becoming an uncle is a good reason to forget about your homework?
Erik-Jan: I didn't even think about it, to be honest.
Chris: Class, what do you think of this behaviour?
The class freaks out and beats up Erik-Jan. Then they lift Erik-Jan up and climb up the roof of the school. Chris follows them.
Chris: As you see, your classmates do not like the fact that you didn't do your homework yesterday. It's a selfish and foolish act and you shall not remain unpunished! Children, drop him.
Erik-Jan gets thrown off the roof. Chris and the pupils go back inside. Only Vivienne looks down quickly to see if Erik-Jan is okay. When she sees him lying on the ground she gets terrified, but then she follows her classmates back inside, afraid to get punished too.

Holy crap, this is awesome!

You have to love how a slight bit of absurdity in everyday situations can be magnified to be sarcastically entertaining :popc1:

It must all be a Ne thing (Kats screen play n your song). :confused: ...then again most of my work is more Ni/Se. What I can say is that you guys just sound like your poo pooing Si :laugh: . Get over it :D and do your hw! just ask EJCC...

Here are my two most recent attempts at being a handyman. :pumpyouup:

My approach is as follows:

(1) I usually get into project mode when I want something that is overpriced in the common market (especially due to how flimsy most stuff is nowadays), not up to my eccentric design specs, and because I like things to be snazzy, and not dull and boring, I'm an SP damn it. :D

(2) I do not have an extensive set of tools at my disposal. So, I buy precursors that are as close to my desired specs as possible. For instance pinewood panels used to remodel my kids' closets, instead of plywood cut to fit. The panels have rigid corners and are not warped, thus allowing for a much nicer finished product in half the time.

(3) The only tools I use are a power drill, a palm sander, a scrolling orbital jig saw. Other than that it's a hammer, screwdrivers, level, wrenches, ratchet, hand saw, etc., simple stuff.
-Halla

I wish had a recording studio. I write stuff for guitar, but I never get around to recording much... maybe ill post something...

I finally built asuro:

Before:
Asuro1.jpeg

After:
meinAsuro_big.jpg

It already can move around on its own and if a key gets pressed of the front sensors, it moves backwards and changes its direction. Now my girl and me want to put a floor cloth under it and let it move around the house :D.

With asuros creation, I also got the data sheets to build a very easy H-bridge driver to control little DC engines. Now I can use that for several purposes, most important purpose to sell it and make some $$. For that I thought about to build some box of plastic for it. So I learned a new method that enables you to thermoform plastic in your basement:

You take an isolated wodden box. Then you drill small holes in the top. Then you drill a big hole in the side that does exactly fit a vacuum cleaner tube. Then you need to carve a so called photo negative shape from wood, you'll use to shape your plastic with. Then you need to aqcuire a plate of easy bendable plastic, lay it on top of your carved form and that you lay on top of the box where the small holes are.

And now you're set: you put the whole thing in an oven, heat it up and when its starting to melt you switch on the vaccum cleaner, inserted in the big hole on the side and the thing creates a vaccuum that pulls the melting plastic thru the small holes in the top piece of the box :D.

Here's a picture of a box build by a profi :D ( on the left with the metal plating on the top ):

ts8eubsu.jpg

Here's another one doing it even without an oven:

beechcraft-bonanza-beleuchtung-08.jpg

And this how we know Im not ENTP

I could post the PDF of my screenplay... it's 95 pages or so, however.

I have a 20 pg beginning to a screen play, and then the rest detailed outline. My EJ self figures I'm above ghost writing ("the thing will just write itself from there! why would I spend my time doing that?) :D

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
It must all be a Ne thing (Kats screen play n your song). :confused: ...then again most of my work is more Ni/Se. What I can say is that you guys just sound like your poo pooing Si :laugh: . Get over it :D and do your hw! just ask EJCC...

I'll take that as a compliment.:D Anyways, I already deleted that scene about a month ago, because it just didn't fit in the whole picture.

O

Oberon

And this how we know Im not ENTP

I have a 20 pg beginning to a screen play, and then the rest detailed outline. My EJ self figures I'm above ghost writing ("the thing will just write itself from there! why would I spend my time doing that?) :D

You can let your EJ self go ahead and figure that if you like.

I tell you the truth, the first 20 pages and the last 10 write themselves. Everything in the middle you fight for, one... page... at... a... time.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Wow .. Pretty impressive.

I wish i was more focused so could actually complete something. I get ideas but tell myself they'll be shit.

I'd like to design my own clothes.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A couple of my favorite paintings from last year....

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
WordPress e-learning site's done. Total length of my video screencasts ended up being 3 hours.

HTML 2 WordPress, an e-learning website

I tell you the truth, the first 20 pages and the last 10 write themselves. Everything in the middle you fight for, one... page... at... a... time.
Wise words from the mouster. My videos were like that too. But once it's all done. You feel great.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Alright so I woke up yesterday at 6:30am, I got a 2 hour nap somewheres in the middle cut short by a nightmare, yay fun. At 6:30am TODAY I was going to go to bed... then I had an epiphany while laying there before I could get to sleep... and I couldn't let it go.

It's now a bit after 10:30am, so this entire thing was built in about 4 hours.

Not especially happy with the front of it, but I made it modular and can cut that part clean off if I want to later or think of something better to replace it.

It's untextured except for some placeholder stuff intended for just letting me grab certain sections later on, mostly stuff that's a pain to select again, or I want to animate later since the ship will have rotating sections.

I'll make a video of it after I get around to animating it and putting some kind of textured on it. I have a ton of homework though which I was suppooooooooosed to do today... after I slept... we'll see how that goes when I wake up >.<

Anyways... picture thingies!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

O

Oberon

Okay, I'm going to attempt to post the PDF of my screenplay, Iona.

It's currently registered with WGA West and is available for option, if anyone has the wherewithal and the interest.

-da mouse

EDIT: The "Attach" feature doesn't seem to be working. I'll try again later if I get a chance.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
This one actually WAS for class... actually we were given a different picture to work with but I decided to revamp my old avatar since it's got to be at least 10 years old now. Now I's a fire kitty! ^.^

Now if only I could set it as an avatar here... keeps claiming invalid file... I made a profile version that fit the criteria needed... lower than 175x300, and smaller than 140something kb (it's like 41k...) so why does it keep going RAWR INVALID FILE ;_;

It's a jpeg... it fits the size restrictions... can't upload it, link from this site nor flicker, no clue whot's wrong whaa!

Even so the picture IS pure win ^.^

picture.php

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Thread bump just because I have something I'm ridiculously proud of to show off :tongue:

stpetersbasilica.jpg

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Searched a thread like this because of this:
Maten.jpg

These are the four heroes of my 2nd novel.

F

figsfiggyfigs

Damn I can't edit my other post...

Alright. I sketched this last week before an exam. I was very bored/stressed out. : )

dsc018792.jpg

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
^ That's very good You'reWrongI'mRight. Hope you did as well with your exam :)

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
edit--second song was in the wrong octave. Fixing.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(Replacing old post because I mistakenly entered the second song on the wrong octave and also put in the wrong note in one place.)

One of the presents I got for Christmas was a piano, and yesterday, after learning a little bit of music theory, I finally got around to trying to compose some music, which was fun, to say the least (though trying to work with music composition software has been one of the more frustrating experiences of my life--all of the ones I've tried are pains in the butt, and it doesn't help that I don't know much about music notation, either).

The two things I've finished (at least to my current satisfaction--later I might decide to do more with them) are down below. The first one was written first thing, and sounds much better on the piano, half because it's a MIDI, which is a file format that severely detracts from musical quality, and half because it's meant to be played with the sustain pedal pressed down throughout it, which is not something that free music composing software seems to support. The second, and much better one was started yesterday and finished today; as with the first one, there are some issues relating to the limitations of the format, namely that in the first part of the song, there are certain keys that are supposed to be sustained for the length of the measure they're in while the other notes play on, and I can't seem to find any way to signify that with standard notation.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/4DjD3g1M/One2.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/cupX7g5N/Four.html

EDIT: Fixed a fairly major problem with the second song that occurred during all the copy and pasting of notes I did.

Last edited: