• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Show Me Stuff You Created!

G

garbage

Do unmaterialized ideas of (possible) merit count as creations?
Of course! Do it! :happy2:
Here's what I'm working on:
Hey, this thing.

Call me a self-aggrandizing jerk, but I finally have a 99% completed demo of half the game uploaded to Kongregate. It's v0.4.9.[something]; the demo will be v0.5. So uh I guess that means that the game is 99%*49% = 48.51% complete. v0.5 will be plastered on the web when I'm comfortable enough to call it an official demo or whatever. Which should be.. next week.

I've been gathering feedback on performance before I distribute it too widely. It might run slower than most normal Flash games, since it uses a bunch of assets. It's much faster as an executable program. But I posted it on the web anyway so that I can get feedback and exposure before releasing the ol' v1.0 sometime down the line.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
First attempt at lino. Need to recut this block and buy a press:

P1011376.jpg

gromit

likes this
Small shelf/table for next to my bed!

image.jpg

I didn't really make it. Just sanded/stained the crates and stacked them on top of each other...

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Good stuff [MENTION=9486]gromit[/MENTION]! LOVE that woodsy design aesthetic. Makes me miss the Rockies.

Also [MENTION=10714]Qlip[/MENTION] post your light vid!!

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am summoned. This is me playing with a prototype of something that will be much more complicated, involving motors and spinning mirrors and a much larger globe coated with phosphorescent powder. The laser is 405nm (UV), which has a certain visible effect on the powder.

W

WhoCares

18th century reproduction corset (stays), it took 3 attempts to make one that fits properly. I love playing around with costume and design. Stays in heavy canvas, cotton twill edging and polypropylene boning. All 56 eyelets are handstitched.

Image004.jpg

Image039.jpg

Image006.jpg

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Morphogenetic algorithm that separates two particle matters. They repel each other.
e5Ole1m.png