• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Show Me Stuff You Created!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I suck at painting, drawing or anything artistic like that...but I do make jewelry :)

Victorian Choker

Not the best picture, but it's one of the pieces I'm quite proud of. I *love* chokers :D

LovelyAngel

Instigator, First Class
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I always have many projects in the works. I have in development a Print-on-Demand book of a comic strip I did long ago. I have photo projects, writing projects, and home repair and remodeling projects. I never seem to get enough time to finish anything.

Last weekend I did finish a photo poster project, though, and the proof copy arrived in the mail today:

p821023871-4.jpg

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
D: This stuff is awesome! We have such creative people on TypeC!

Umm, at the moment my current project is super-secret because I'm planning to submit it, so I can't take pictures... :blush:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
D: This stuff is awesome! We have such creative people on TypeC!

Umm, at the moment my current project is super-secret because I'm planning to submit it, so I can't take pictures... :blush:

Come on, you can tell us. This is only the Internet, hardly anyone will read it. Relax a little. :laugh:

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/album.php?albumid=540

Easier to just link my album; I'm more a writer than an artist though, and am only now taking classes on artwork sooo it's far from perfect yet.

I'll post some writings soon, busy working on a story for another site per request from someone, unfortunately it's uhm... less than 'safe for work' in nature (I got talked into it! ) and would rather not have to show proof it exists or is related to me in any way shape or form >.>

I'll post something for writing later that isn't related to that XD

Anyways most of the album is my personal work; not much in it isn't; anything 3d is mine, comics are not. There's a few others that aren't but it should be obvious which style's mine from the majority of the stuffs there =3

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I used to write poetry. Still do, occasionally. I've made a much less successful transition to attempting to write longer things, but it's mostly unfinished.

In any case...

Final Solution

Lost within the sands of time
Patrons of an invisible crime
Words flow for all to hear
Telling those who remain near
Spoken words of tormented hate
Of the lives lost to a cruel fate
Screaming confession of a vicious lie
The tainted ones to be sent to die
Treasonus forces of life and death
The survivor speaks with one last breath
Come hear it now, the tales of old
Revealing the fates of lives untold
The stories of heroes across the lands
Of those left fighting when none other stands
Come hear about those who die for you
Because of the things you put them through
And know the survivor outlasts them all
For fighting and fighting, refusing to fall
And those who listen, able to help
Do nothing but stand and stare and shout
Every hope listening on a fateful day
Turn around and walk away
The speaker, the survivor, now stands alone
Voices utter in their sombre tone
The one remaining finally gives in
To the dark cruel fate which awaits him
And like so many others, he follows suit
A permanent solution to his inner dispute
His death, like others, was premature
With a long life left to never endure
The fate which befalls him can be undone
When he speaks out to everyone
"Help," he cries, "is all I need
A vision, a trust, a reason to bleed
Hear me now, fair people of trust
Hear my cry, please, you must."
You are but one, part of the crowd
Do you ignore him as he shouts out loud?
Spoken words of tormented hate,
Do you leave him here to face his fate?

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Here's my Muse:

dscn8658.jpg

(Can you spot the ESTJ?)

Detail of the Muse itself:

dscn8659.jpg

It's a Ne of course :) But there are references in it to all the other functions too.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
At the request of my best friend, I've been learning how to draw, and this is some of what I've done so far:

DSC01065.jpg

vlcsnap-421316.png

vlcsnap-477413.png

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
This is kinda old, but I tried to put all of my music that I liked together:

kewlr.jpg

If I were to re-do it, it would be a billion times bigger.

:)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I finally built asuro:

Before:
Asuro1.jpeg

After:
meinAsuro_big.jpg

It already can move around on its own and if a key gets pressed of the front sensors, it moves backwards and changes its direction. Now my girl and me want to put a floor cloth under it and let it move around the house :D.

With asuros creation, I also got the data sheets to build a very easy H-bridge driver to control little DC engines. Now I can use that for several purposes, most important purpose to sell it and make some $$. For that I thought about to build some box of plastic for it. So I learned a new method that enables you to thermoform plastic in your basement:

You take an isolated wodden box. Then you drill small holes in the top. Then you drill a big hole in the side that does exactly fit a vacuum cleaner tube. Then you need to carve a so called photo negative shape from wood, you'll use to shape your plastic with. Then you need to aqcuire a plate of easy bendable plastic, lay it on top of your carved form and that you lay on top of the box where the small holes are.

And now you're set: you put the whole thing in an oven, heat it up and when its starting to melt you switch on the vaccum cleaner, inserted in the big hole on the side and the thing creates a vaccuum that pulls the melting plastic thru the small holes in the top piece of the box :D.

Here's a picture of a box build by a profi :D ( on the left with the metal plating on the top ):

ts8eubsu.jpg

Here's another one doing it even without an oven:

beechcraft-bonanza-beleuchtung-08.jpg