• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favorite Orange Juice Brand

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
what's yours?

mine is kirkland organic, tastes exactly like fresh squeezed. I don't know how they do it, but;s really good

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
what's yours?

mine is kirkland organic, tastes exactly like fresh squeezed. I don't know how they do it, but;s really good

I have to try this. :eek:

I'm a total orange juice fiend, but I've never really explored outside of the major brand names. Florida's Natural used to do it for me, but then something weird happened and I stopped liking it. Then it was Simply Orange. Tropicana's alright, but I'm growing fond of the flavor.

But, man, nothing beats a $5 gallon of fresh squeezed orange juice form the farmer's market. <3

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
224%5C5010663807224%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

Or this place in Camden that does it on site.

5385894030_eb0f61c56e_z.jpg

'The Camden Orange Juice Man'

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I didn't know that Sunny D was orange juice. :smile:

Ingredients: Water, High Fructose, Corn Syrup and 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Concentrated Juices (Orange, Tangerine, Apple, Lime, Grapefruit). Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Beta-Carotene, Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Natural Flavors, Food Starch-Modified, Canola Oil, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sodium Benzoate To Protect Flavor, Yellow #5, Yellow #6

http://www.cspinet.org/new/sunnyd_factsheet.html

I like Florida's Natural the most, Tropicana's a second best for off the shelf OJ. I'll drink Minute Maid if it's cheap enough.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh.

You got me lol irl. - I guess you're right.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm actually starting to like my own fresh squeezed orange juice. I mean, it is nice to know that the only concoction that is in my orange juice is OJ, Water, and Sugar.

Have enough Oranges, and you don't even need the water and sugar. 100% Orange juice right there

I've just begun making an Orange/Lemon Juice mix too, you won't get that from buying them in a store. :D

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Nothing tastes as good as fresh squeezed, but when I can't get that, I'll go with tropicana with lots of pulp.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"Grovestand" by Tropicana or anything else with pulp if I can't get fresh squeezed.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Simply Orange if I buy it. Usually I just grab oranges and juice them, which is preferred for me.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anything "not from concentrate" is awesome, can't tell the difference between brands really. Apple juice not from concentrate is pretty awesome, too (the brown stuff).