• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favorite Sandwich Restaurant

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Wait- why didn't I know you're in NC? Or did I?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
for the record I totally disagree though, food places in NC do not suck! we have awesome food places.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you're probably right. i haven't fully explored the city really. i think it's really just more about missing my dallas places.

and i know!! it didn't really occur to me that you live here either i don't think!

i mean...i really need a good middle eastern place and a great brunch place where i can get miggas....and good mexican is really hard to find.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
you're probably right. i haven't fully explored the city really. i think it's really just more about missing my dallas places.

and i know!! it didn't really occur to me that you live here either i don't think!

i mean...i really need a good middle eastern place and a great brunch place where i can get miggas....and good mexican is really hard to find.

It does depend on where you are. And probably nowhere in NC has the variety of Dallas, but there's plenty of good stuff in most of the urban areas (and even the rural areas have their own kind of good stuff- just, local flavor, probably not migas or middle eastern).

Beorn

Permabanned
Glad I made you all hungry!

If you're ever in Syracuse make sure you check out Mello Velo Cafe and bike shop.

food places in nc suck..i'm so completely upset about it for real.

Do you not like BBQ?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I love me some NC bbq and all.. but we have more than that. One of my fave restaurants is an Ethiopian place in Chapel Hill.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Oh, I get it. I thought you were just asking LadyX up there where she was at. Not sure why I thought that. But yeah, I'm in CH.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Love it! I went to school here in the 90s and it hasn't let me go yet.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh and i'm in charlotte. [MENTION=1330]swordpath[/MENTION]

MBTI Type
INTJ
for the record I totally disagree though, food places in NC do not suck! we have awesome food places.

I agree. Parker's in Wilson has simultaneously the best fried chicken and best NC-style BBQ pork sandwich I've ever had.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I will say, though, that I have yet to find a really really ridiculously good tasting Mexican place.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Good stuff eatery in DC makes a pretty good burger.

3520174427_678be94cf2.jpg

goodstuffeatery.jpg

20101217-129123-good-stuff-eatery-spike%27s-village-fries.jpg