• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favorite Sandwich Restaurant

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah I did a google search.

Sweet butter does this awesome thing with their hot coffee beverages, I always stare at mine before I drink it:

Optimized-coffee2.jpg

And their shoestring fries come in this cool little bucket or cup thing, and THEY MAKE THEIR OWN KETCHUP!!!111

7585579306_baa9034a1d.jpg

And they grill their awesome little sandwiches and serve them with arugula:

IMG_1470.JPG

Here's the Italian tuna, but you can't *see* what makes it awesome, which I believe is their kalamata olive spread:

SBtuna.jpg

How about some cake?

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Some place in Tampa that makes awesome Cuban sandwiches. Can't remember the name.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Some place in Tampa that makes awesome Cuban sandwiches. Can't remember the name.

I don't like Cuban sandwiches. Too crispy. I also don't like paninis though sometimes I will order them because they are everywhere. Cuts the inside of my mouth like pizza crust. :/ I do like other Cuban cuisine, when I was in Tampa ate it every day for lunch because the place was down the street.

Portobello Panini from Bus Boys and Poets in DC (it tastes much better than it looks though I prefer whole wheat versions)

l.jpg

Monte Cristo from Bennigans aka heart attack on a jelly donut (used to be a big fan in highschool)

493453847_7c57eaca0c.jpg

Thai Vegan wrap from Vegetarian House (cult run veggie chain, SO GOOD) in Santa Clara, CA

l.jpg

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
It's a large round homemade focaccia bread loaded with meat and veggies, heated, and dripping with Italian-type dressing. My mouth is seriously watering thinking about it. Focaccia bread makes a superior sandwich because it holds up longer and doesn't get soggy like regular dough :laugh: Here is a pic of it:

What is your favorite sandwich shop?

Focaccia :heart:

There's a place called the Cheese Shop - when they're not selling cheese, they're making sandwiches. I mostly like it for two things: focaccia bread and watercress <3

Another favorite is this small deli in Harlem called Harlem Gourmet Deli. The food there is sooo cheap and so, so good.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
MMMMM. I think I could absolutely live on juicy sandwiches and sushi. :heart:

I especially love the look of FM's Carmen's Deli. I <3 onions on my sandwiches.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The girls working in the Subway near me, I've noticed; are really pretty.

Nice Menu but, wow; the staff. :)

And I go to Mcdonalds, supermarkets, small grocery shops, fried chicken shops and a bar or two plus the liesure centre 'gym' and get groomed like, hair cut and waxed and stuff and; the girls are cute here and there, but per capita right now, Subway near me :D in my own neighbourhood north of Croydon and south of London, has the prettiest girls working there.

Nice sandwiches! ^ Everyone, gosh I am hungry.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I'm a sandwich whore.

Italian (add jalapeno), Royal Grinders, Seattle WA:

thumb_275.JPG

cOPzcFPX137.jpeg

Wave Rider sandwich (Turkey, sweet hot peppers, tomato, onion, pesto, gouda), Honey Hole, Seattle WA:

HoneyHole_7053_SFP4.jpg

720_image2_large.jpg

Cuban sandwich, Paseo, Seattle WA:

Cuban%252520Roast%252520paseo%252520banner.jpg

l

Rajun Cajun (Cajun Turkey, Pepper Jack Cheese, Tomato, Onion, spicy salsa Mayo), Other Coast Cafe, Seattle WA:

thumb_275.jpg

93fc2f1a935c2e162e6b673fc48618d530929178

I miss Seattle :sadbanana:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Was gonna blog this, but thought What the Hell. :smile:

I love a good sandwich. My default is the Subway (footlong :blush: ) veggie on white or Italian with everything but jalapenos (I love jalapenos, but not on my sandwiches), provolone and cheddar, mayo, mustard, and lots of oil and vinegar. I mean dripping with it is best. :drool:

Tonight (at work :sleeping:) I was reminiscing about this sandwich from my hometown of Clear Lake, Texas. My sister discovered it, and we ate there a LOT. It's called Schlotzsky's and they invented this sandwich. It's a large round homemade focaccia bread loaded with meat and veggies, heated, and dripping with Italian-type dressing. My mouth is seriously watering thinking about it. Focaccia bread makes a superior sandwich because it holds up longer and doesn't get soggy like regular dough :laugh: Here is a pic of it:

l.jpg

What is your favorite sandwich shop?

for sure scholotskys is the best. i just found one here the other day and was so happy! i had no idea they were here at all. i ate there in tx too.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a sandwich whore.

Italian (add jalapeno), Royal Grinders, Seattle WA:

thumb_275.JPG

cOPzcFPX137.jpeg

Wave Rider sandwich (Turkey, sweet hot peppers, tomato, onion, pesto, gouda), Honey Hole, Seattle WA:

HoneyHole_7053_SFP4.jpg

720_image2_large.jpg

Cuban sandwich, Paseo, Seattle WA:

Cuban%252520Roast%252520paseo%252520banner.jpg

l

Rajun Cajun (Cajun Turkey, Pepper Jack Cheese, Tomato, Onion, spicy salsa Mayo), Other Coast Cafe, Seattle WA:

thumb_275.jpg

93fc2f1a935c2e162e6b673fc48618d530929178

I miss Seattle :sadbanana:

oh damn that last sandwich looks super dellish!

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been meaning to try this place. It always looks busy.

My favorites are The White House in Atlantic City, NJ and Carmen's Deli in Bellmawr, NJ. Best hoagies I've ever had. New Jersey does it right.

You called it before I did! Delicious, baby.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
not really from a sandwhich place but i like to make sandwhiches using fresh mozerella, tomato, balsamic vinegar, pesto, salami, and panini flat bread heat in either a george forman grill or a panini press

Beorn

Permabanned
I recently had a great panini at a friend's cafe. The ingredients were: Cajun chicken, maple bacon, spinach, red onion, chipotle pesto mayo, and raw milk cheddar cheese. I skipped the red onions.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I recently had a great panini at a friend's cafe. The ingredients were: Cajun chicken, maple bacon, spinach, red onion, chipotle pesto mayo, and raw milk cheddar cheese. I skipped the red onions.

That sounds really good. Right up my alley (onions included).

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Damn. Now I want a pressed sandwich.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh i love panini too...i think i'm just in love with foccacia. oh how i miss the foccacia from eatzis and that lil italian cafe with the grilled panins and that dellish salad with tuna and olive oil.

food places in nc suck..i'm so completely upset about it for real.