• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
my lunch is triple cream brie and ligonberry jam on a stoned ground wheat cracker

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
The best thing abput fajita night: Breakfast fajitas in the morning

Permabanned

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Chik-Fil-a. It’s popularity here is ridiculous. Everyday the drive through is so packed that it wraps around and blocks the parking lot making it physicaly impossible to get in.

BUT it’salso the only place open past 8pm within about 30 mi. So they are a life safer.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Chik-Fil-a. It’s popularity here is ridiculous. Everyday the drive through is so packed that it wraps around and blocks the parking lot making it physicaly impossible to get in.

BUT it’salso the only place open past 8pm within about 30 mi. So they are a life safer.

that's like the chik-fil-a near my mom's house I never go there because fuck waiting in line for 30 minutes because the whole damn town wants chik-fil-a nevermind there's 3 others but they're all at least 20 minutes away.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Cheese tortellini with carmelized onions that have been cooked in beef drippings and butter and blue cheese on top

rav3n

Had lunch earlier. Scrambled egg, kosher sea salt, avocado, kiwi and spinach, wrapped in a multigrain roti.

Lark

Ate a cheese sandwich. And some pretzels.

I need to start and be a lot stricter about eating between meals.

I wonder if there's any easy way to do that.