• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Butternut squash turkey soup. Wasn't that great - I was expecting chunks of squash and turkey in a savory broth, but it was actually traditional butternut squash soup (as in, a smooth butternut squash puree) with pieces of turkey thrown in. Like someone had gone "oh shit better add some protein to this" and thrown in their leftover turkey at the last minute.

It did the trick, but... would not buy again.

Metis

Vegetables have magical powers. I made a soup with spinach and mushrooms so that the flu can't catch me.

54f95777ce14b_-_baby-spinach-del0314.jpg

enoki_1104251141.jpg

Butternut squash turkey soup. Wasn't that great - I was expecting chunks of squash and turkey in a savory broth, but it was actually traditional butternut squash soup (as in, a smooth butternut squash puree) with pieces of turkey thrown in. Like someone had gone "oh shit better add some protein to this" and thrown in their leftover turkey at the last minute.

It did the trick, but... would not buy again.

Hey, I'm sorry your butternut squash turkey soup didn't work out. It sounded good.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I just had really damned good pizza with my wife! Most of the pizza's I eat rate at 3-3½ stars, but this one was 4½ stars. Cheap one, too, at 8 eur. I don't know how they did it. It was a "smetana pizza" with some kebab, chili and smetana.

Metis

I just ate about 12-15 heads of raw broccoli. With some kind of sauce that tastes like the sauce that you eat on honey walnut prawns, like thin, sugary mayonnaise. Not a lot of the sauce, but just enough so you can finish your broccoli if you set your mind to it.

Also, I ate it with butternut squash risotto and prosciutto. It was pretty good.

And I had a smoothie with almond milk, banana (yeah, it's sweet), peanut butter, and chocolate syrup (sweet too).

Satisfying and nutritious.

I won't get the flu.

[MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION]

TSDesigner

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm only drinking sparkling water at the moment, but the last few things I ate/drank were:
blueberry-grape Kombucha
pepper cheese
triscut crackers
crab salad

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Leftovers from a British restaurant: baked beans, sausage, tomatoes, toast. I added some greens and fried an egg to put on top. Really spectacular comfort food. (Only thing it needed was another saltier meat - black pudding? bacon?)

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Gingerbread Clif bar for some pre phys therapy workout carbs (kind of a semi dinner replacement, but I’ll probably make a Greek yogurt/blueberry/ginger/spinach/almond milk smoothie post workout, too).

Not gonna lie. This thing is basically a cookie.

clif-500045.png