• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
spinach and ricotta tortellini with vegan vodka sauce

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Watermelon infused with sangria, topped with lime zest.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pho, bbq pork banh mi and vietnamese iced coffee

Chrysanthea

This morning I accidentally found myself crashing into none other than an article written by the Dr. Oz himself! To which I immediately needed to find a cure... a source of consolation in which I could set my mind free from the disgusting onslaught of "information" that had infiltrated my innocent, virgin mind just then. Knowing this, I went out to Carl's Jr. and gorged upon one of their "El Diablo" burgers, a half pounder, as well as some crunchy ass fries and a cup of refreshing root beer... Ah... I have found solace one again.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i got a random craving for sonic yesterday and hadn't been there in years. so now i'm eating a chili cheese dog, tater tots with cheese, and a strawberry limeade. which is what i always use to get growing up. I'm thinking i might be predictable because at mcdonalds i always get chicken nuggets and fries unless breakfast then i always get sausage biscuit, hashbrowns, and medium orange juice. at panera broccoli cheese soup and combined the fruit punch and mt dew,

Chrysanthea

Found what looks like to be the leaves of a White Sage plant while I was taking a walk through a little mountain... not entirely sure but what's the worse that can happen? Everyone could use a little Thujone in their diet~ EDIT: Okay I am getting some interesting sensations down my throat...
IMAG0232.jpg

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Eating these with bread and salami

spicee.jpg

the spiciest thing I've ever had. I could only eat one lol.