• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I took a small pork chop dipped in a mixture off egg and half and half (would've used milk but there wasn;t a lot) then dredged it in a mixture of flour, salt, pepper, and cayenne, fried in half oil half butter than i took the meat out placed in a plate turned the heat to low added 2 tbs flour stirred a minute or two then added milk salt and pepper whisked till there were no more lumps let it thickened poured it over the pork now i think i might saute some squash

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Chicken paprikas and boozy punch at my best friends wedding shower. Yeah, girl.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you know why this food is so good for losing weight?

Because it makes you sick for the rest of the day.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Chick Fil A. Chicken nuggets, waffle fries, and tea.

An anomaly. One mistake that I'll never make again. I've been on a low-carb kick for quite a while, and when I'm actually able to get actual food in me I feel consistently energetic. Now I feel like I'm about to crash, about 20 minutes after having eaten.

I naively thought that bun-less chicken nuggets would not have that effect on me.

Mole

Permabanned
Blueberries and crème fraîche.

I think I have fallen for crème fraîche and perhaps I am eating too much, I tell myself the blueberries cancel out the cream, but I am finding it hard to believe. I think I am trapped: I can't live with crème fraîche and I can't live without crème fraîche.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
This sweetheart at the local Italian eatery gave me a pastry "on the house" because I was looking sad. He's so nice and Italian, probably an ExFJ. Mmm crispy creamy raspberry chocolate. There are good people everywhere, you just have to look for them.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
was gonna be spaghetti carbarnora ended up being pasta, egg, ricotta, garlic, small amount of pasta sauce, bacon, provolone, mozerella, white pepper, salt, and parseley. It's really delcious

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
A chocolate & sour cream cake with ganache icing (that I made myself).

I am having it with some yogurt on top as well.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Rocket fuel": beet, carrot, apple, and celery juice.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
a simple grilled cheese and a coke. I wish I had tomato soup to go with it though

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Made a sandwich with rye bread, colby jack cheese, spinach & artichoke hummus, & fresh chopped broccoli & a big tomato slice from a farm nearby.
Put on the Foreman Grill for a bit. Pretty damn good.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
turkey burger seasoned with mint, thyme, cilantro, red onion, garlic, and oregano.