• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Do you realize it represents probably more than half the maximum daily calorie intake of a woman? :huh:

one of my meds makes me hungry and I don't feel satisfied unless I eat a lot ie my stomach still growls if I eat less. and I get grumpy

Churan.

churan.jpg

They may look like goat pellets but they are absofuckinglutely delicious.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Moroccan briouats (warqa + one egg to colour them), filled with veal meat, apples, raisins, one onion, curcuma and cumin.

It's a recipe I learned to cook while I was working in Casablanca. And I accompany them with a generous amount of green salad and olives.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Do you realize it represents probably more than half the maximum daily calorie intake of a woman? :huh:
I doubt it. And English muffin's about 120 calories, a 2 TBSP serving of PB about 190, a pat of butter about 40, and a glass of almond milk about 90. That's not even 500 calories. Even an inactive woman needs around 1500 calories a day for healthy weight maintenance.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I doubt it. And English muffin's about 120 calories, a 2 TBSP serving of PB about 190, a pat of butter about 40, and a glass of almond milk about 90. That's not even 500 calories. Even an inactive woman needs around 1500 calories a day for healthy weight maintenance.

Agreed.

But 500cal for a little daily snack is still a lot. Muffin + Peanut Butter = Junk food

It's Diwali tomorrow and I've already overdosed on sweet stuff and fried foods.
I feel sick. :(

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Breton galettes, a kind of traditional buckwheat pancake from the region where I was born.

I garnish them either with Breton sausages and eggs, or either with trout filets, cream, chives and small dices of tomatoes.

Savouring a varied cuisine with varied and healthy products is a key to good health and good mood. Cooking habits in France could be compared to a kind of Yoga: it soothes the spirit while healing the body in the same time.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what's pierogis?!

Basically a Polish dumpling. They're goood. I buy Mrs. T's potato and cheddar. They come frozen and are delicious boiled or pan fried : )