• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dinner. In 3D:

20130217_183005_zps59bc0033.jpg

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Small steak on rice, and pita bread with tomatoes and cucumber inside.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am currently addicted to duros from the fruitas cart man, I even chased him down the street today when I heard him honking his little horn.

'Cept they aren't plain but covered in Tapatio and lemon juice. They need lots of lemon juice, this is vital.

2644135665_caeeb420b6_z.jpg

I made an awesome egg and potato coconut milk curry over noodles for dinner earlier tonight. Reese's dark chocolate peanut butter cups for dessert.

Nicki

Retired
I made an awesome egg and potato coconut milk curry over noodles for dinner earlier tonight. Reese's dark chocolate peanut butter cups for dessert.

Sounds delicious and fairly unique. How did you make the curry? Love Reese's!

Sounds delicious and fairly unique. How did you make the curry? Love Reese's!

I sauteed sliced onions and finely chopped garlic in a little olive oil, added the coconut milk along with a pinch each of turmeric and garam masala, then hard boiled eggs, diced potatoes that I'd cooked in the oven and a pinch of salt, simmered for a couple of minutes, tossed all of it with cooked noodles, and threw in some red chili flakes and a sprig of cilantro.

No exact measurements, I cook according to feel and smell and taste. :unsure:

Nicki

Retired
I sauteed sliced onions and finely chopped garlic in a little olive oil, added the coconut milk along with a pinch each of turmeric and garam masala, then hard boiled eggs, diced potatoes that I'd cooked in the oven and a pinch of salt, simmered for a couple of minutes, tossed all of it with cooked noodles, and threw in some red chili flakes and a sprig of cilantro.

No exact measurements, I cook according to feel and smell and taste. :unsure:

I've got to try that out some time! Same :)

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hero.png
with
GetImage.aspx

& a cup of

60145.jpg

Black, with a pinch of ginger & 2 stevia packets.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
a big beautiful, homemade salad

:holy: what's in it?!

I prepped one to eat later today. Has lettuce, kale, spinach, shredded carrot, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, purple onions, cauliflower, cucumber, red/green/yellow/orange peppers, sliced radish.. I threw some across the counter trying to mix it all at once, haha.

Still feels like it's missing something.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:holy: what's in it?!

I prepped one to eat later today. Has lettuce, kale, spinach, shredded carrot, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, purple onions, cauliflower, cucumber, red/green/yellow/orange peppers, sliced radish.. I threw some across the counter trying to mix it all at once, haha.

Still feels like it's missing something.
Haha.
Mine contained English cucumber, sliced steamed and peeled beets, orange bell pepper, tomato, carrots, artichoke hearts, feta cheese, croutons
So filling.
yay for rabbit food:bunnyd:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha.
Mine contained English cucumber, sliced steamed and peeled beets, orange bell pepper, tomato, carrots, artichoke hearts, feta cheese, croutons
So filling.
yay for rabbit food:bunnyd:

I've never had beets.. I should try those, sometime. I miss artichoke hearts. I haven't had em since fall.. :cry: - I forget they exist, for some reason.

Dammit, now they're all I can think about.
Maybe this calls for a trip to the store.