• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Jaguar

Nothing. I need to hit Whole Foods and see what they have at the hot bar. Or maybe Chinese?

Metis

Asparagus.

For dinner, I had brisket, asparagus, and a salad made with spinach, spring mix greens, blue cheese crumbles, olives, and shrimp. I'm still eating the asparagus.

But I want to eat something sweet. :unsure:

Maybe if I get something fattier to eat, I won't be tempted to eat sweets. Maybe if I get cheese crunchies...

:blush:

But let's drink some avocado oil first, and see if that helps. :sick:

Metis

Asparagus.

For dinner, I had brisket, asparagus, and a salad made with spinach, spring mix greens, blue cheese crumbles, olives, and shrimp. I'm still eating the asparagus.

But I want to eat something sweet. :unsure:

Maybe if I get something fattier to eat, I won't be tempted to eat sweets. Maybe if I get cheese crunchies...

:blush:

But let's drink some avocado oil first, and see if that helps. :sick:

Aha!

Water with avocado oil and cayenne pepper, down the hatch!

It's not bad.

Metis

What, are you on a solid foods fast?

No. If I get the cheese crunchies, I'll probably eat too much of that. They don't taste as good as real burnt cheese, but they're similar, and whenever I buy them, I eat more than necessary because they're so enticing. That's why I don't want to buy them. But I also wanted to get my mind off of sweets, and that's why I wanted to try something fatty. The avocado oil I drank does seem to be helping.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No. If I get the cheese crunchies, I'll probably eat too much of that. They don't taste as good as real burnt cheese, but they're similar, and whenever I buy them, I eat more than necessary because they're so enticing. That's why I don't want to buy them. But I also wanted to get my mind off of sweets, and that's why I wanted to try something fatty. The avocado oil I drank does seem to be helping.

Don't drink too much.

Metis

[MENTION=4660]Julius_Van_Der_Beak[/MENTION]

In other words:

There was an old lady who swallowed a bird.
How absurd to swallow a bird!
She swallowed the bird to catch the spider
That wiggled and jiggled and tickled inside her.
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly,
But I don't know why she swallowed the fly.
Perhaps she'll die.

Author Unknown?

I drank the avocado oil to catch the cheese crunchy craving, and I'd swallowed the cheese crunchy idea to catch the sweets craving. Perhaps I'll turn into an avocado, after all.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=4660]Julius_Van_Der_Beak[/MENTION]

In other words:

There was an old lady who swallowed a bird.
How absurd to swallow a bird!
She swallowed the bird to catch the spider
That wiggled and jiggled and tickled inside her.
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly,
But I don't know why she swallowed the fly.
Perhaps she'll die.

Author Unknown?

I drank the avocado oil to catch the cheese crunchy craving, and I'd swallowed the cheese crunchy idea to catch the sweets craving. Perhaps I'll turn into an avocado, after all.

Once you start down the avocado path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Memories...

- - - Updated - - -

Which is stupid, because they're not filling at all...

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Cherry cheese coffee cake from the local bakery. They usr sour cherries so it's actually good

I wanted a bear claw but they were out