• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Metis

hot chocolate ok i'm drinking it. but close enough

I'm about to have a chocolate & coconut milk with reishi mushroom beverage. These fuckers are expensive. I only buy them when they're on sale, and even then. Expensive. They're delicious, though.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm about to have a chocolate & coconut milk with reishi mushroom beverage. These fuckers are expensive. I only buy them when they're on sale, and even then. Expensive. They're delicious, though.

never heard of that

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Cough drops 24/7.

Insert half-hearted pun here, e.g. “decking the Hall’s”

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Cough drops 24/7.

Insert half-hearted pun here, e.g. “decking the Hall’s”

The Ludens cough drops [MENTION=22178]magpie[/MENTION] gave me are superior to halls. The strawberry banana ones anyway. I got sick on my very first college exam, and at the halls ones throughout the test though.

Metis

I ate all of my broccoli and Brussels sprouts! With sweet potato risotto. Makes it easier to eat them.

---edit---

It was not sweet potato risotto; it was butternut squash risotto. Whatever, the point was the broccoli.

Last edited:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"sweet and spicy bacon-wrapped chicken bites"

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Home-made pizza is the best. What kind?

Pepperoni and mushrooms with garlic infused cheese :D. Yep I love homemade pizzas I prefer them to every other pizza plus its a lot cheaper.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pepperoni and mushrooms with garlic infused cheese :D. Yep I love homemade pizzas I prefer them to every other pizza plus its a lot cheaper.

Suddenly I crave pizza :drool:

Enjoy your meal!!

Lark

I did just eat some brannigans beef and mustard, amazing, they are the greatest crisps ever but I know they are so bad for me and a total hole in the low carbs diet.