• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Permabanned
takin ma suplementz

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Vegetarian Pizza.

Lots of apples, too much coffee as always. Also oatmeal, but it was kind of blah, I need to get better at cooking it I suppose.

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Right now, nothing. I'm sitting in class and I'm starving my ass off. I can't wait to go get my daily salad :)

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This protein bar & some complimentary hazelnut coffee at the vet for followup.
Have physical therapy in a couple hours - protein seemed like a good idea. Did a half hour on the stationary bike before coming here, too. I have a nice Greek yogurt almond spinach ginger blueberry smoothie awaiting consumption after PT. Looking forward to that.

smores-crop.png

It's kinda dry, but I've had worse. I like the low sugar content. 180 calories. Might buy a box of these to keep around for days where I have a lot of crap to do outside the apartment.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Salt and pepper krinkle cut potato chips