• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Salad with seared chicken, diced egg, and this new dairy-free habanero ranch dressing I bought earlier that ended up being ten times spicier than I anticipated. Which made me love its attitude even more.

It was so fucking bomb. I tore it down in like 2 minutes because I couldn't stop.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not yet, but after workout dinner:

( 1 cup cooked) whole wheat angel hair pasta w/green pepper & onion tomato-based spaghetti sauce, w/chopped kale mixed in.
Topped with a sliced Italian chicken sausage link, & fat-free shredded mozzarella, melted.

Dessert’ll be a homemade pineapple juice popsicle.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Some baked wings from yesterday, but earlier I made another salad and this fucking dressing I found recently is so good that it makes me want salads just to have some of it v_v God BLESS, I told the company on Facebook that if they ever discontinue it, I'll eat nothing but cheese for a week in protest (it's dairy-free.) What a time to be alive if your diet deviates from the standard (whatever the standard is anymore.)

c4d2f7250d032727971dc10ac702be35.png

7d935d90ef66e7baa5b86f380b45851a.png

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
^ Ooooh I wanna try that.

Just demolished an 8 inch roast beef sandwich from Jimmy John's. Day #4564784 of giving reasons why I could never manage to go vegan (or at least give up red meat) even though I wish I was sometimes. xD I hadn't had Jimmy John's in forever....forgot how mystifyingly good they are

[MENTION=33711]Abcdenfp[/MENTION] -- Those are my favorite. Ok I love this thread now

It was really good, right now I'm having the Fruity Pebbles one and it tastes just like them, it's trippy. Both are pretty good, but I think the Cinnamon Toast Crunch one goes better with the actual coffee.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It was really good, right now I'm having the Fruity Pebbles one and it tastes just like them, it's trippy. Both are pretty good, but I think the Cinnamon Toast Crunch one goes better with the actual coffee.

I don't even know what Fruity Pebbles coffee would taste like. I picture the dude in Elf loving it. XDD And I want a little sample just to see what it's like lol
----------

This friggin AMAZING eggplant with mixed veg, tofu, and chicken stir fry dish from this Chinese place around the corner. I couldn't get enough and stuffed my face twice til I got to a point I knew I'd get sick if I ate anymore. I don't know self-control, but she sounds lovely.

Also I ordered this healthy 5-ingredient cookbook that's supposed to come this Monday. If it's as easy as they say, I'm definitely posting pics of the food I make.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I had a breakfast bowl with potato, spinach, cherry tomato, avocado and a fried egg with a pumpernickel bagel.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
At the moment, garlic shrimp on zucchini noodles. But I had a scotch egg today when I went out for lunch, it's been on my food bucket list for so long. Was it crazy good? Nah, tasted like meatloaf and eggs, but it was fun to cut open and eat. You can't go wrong with a soft boiled egg, either:

71igRbQ.jpg

Last edited:

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just ate a whole footlong oven roasted chicken sub on flatbread from Subway (my stomach is a bottomless pit.) No regrets, it was fire. And I didn't even get cheese; just mayo, mustard, and a bunch of veggies.

There's this guy on Youtube I watch named Milad Mirg, and he posts videos of himself working there while telling stories about his experiences there at the same time. He makes me crave Subway on the regular now. They signed with him and it's honestly the BEST decision they've ever made..he jumped from like 5,000 subscribers to over a million within a month.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I just had the New York cheesecake Blizzard from Dairy Queen. It's pretty great. :D

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Homemade vegetable & andouillie sausage soup, and a bottle of kombucha. I'm really tempted to go on a healthy bender for a while.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Peppermint and turkish coffee halva on a piece of toast. Not the best, not the worst, but it's an experience.