• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
The Pie Bigotry Club?
What?:shock: No.:huh:
The disappointment in other people's tastes club.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What?:shock: No.:huh:
The disappointment in other people's tastes club.

Ohhhhh. I’ve been a member of the DIOPT Club for YEARS now. New England Chapter. *shows card*

Sounds like the nerds who couldn’t get into the KKK had to branch out on their own.

The Cat

Staff member
Ohhhhh. I’ve been a member of the DIOPT Club for YEARS now. New England Chapter. *shows card*

Sounds like the nerds who couldn’t get into the KKK had to branch out on their own.

*looks at card*

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*looks at card*

The Cat

Staff member

In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this, there is no catharsis. My punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself.

No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling.

This confession has meant nothing.

no-exit-signs---industrial-y4322522-43530-l0313-lg.jpg

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this, there is no catharsis. My punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself.

No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling.

This confession has meant nothing.

no-exit-signs---industrial-y4322522-43530-l0313-lg.jpg

Your avatar is even more appropriate, now.

The Cat

Staff member
Your avatar is even more appropriate, now.

It really works on a lot of levels. I am so pleased. I mean This cat is one of the most hilarious pictures to me without context. It's so perfectly captures so many of my non verbal moods.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Campbell's Chunky canned "Hot n Spicy" chili with a bit of cheddar melted on top.

...where's the spicy part? :sadbanana:

It's hitting the spot, otherwise.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
[MENTION=30038]The Cat[/MENTION] no worries [MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION] has fucked up tastes when it comes to food. Ignore her protests she is simply delusional with a broken palate

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=30038]The Cat[/MENTION] no worries [MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION] has fucked up tastes when it comes to food. Ignore her protests she is simply delusional with a broken palate

:laugh: It's because I like sardines, isnt it?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I also enjoy Haggis :blush:

I haven’t tried it but, isn’t that just guts/intestines? Organ meats kind of freak me out, but to each their own.