• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I have a sinking suspicion

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
that my kitty is dead somewhere, in the house :( how would i look for him? since kitties hide when they die, I haven't seen him all day and I'm really worried, he's old and his health is failing. never mind he's meowing. he's fine. i get paranoid sometimes

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:laugh: something about the ending of that post just made me laugh... sorry chickenz :hug:

though in such a circumstance, I'd suggest a systematic approach of looking through each room in depth before moving to the next one once a quick scan of all of the rooms has turned up empty :yes:

W

WALMART

once my old blind pug made his way outside in the middle of winter, he must have went through the doggy door, but got lost and layed down on the side of my house all night.

when I woke I could not find him, I looked everywhere with increasing tension, until I finally spotted him while searching out back. he lie there, myself becoming as still as he. I worked the courage to walk to him, terrified, until he was almost under my gaze....

then he popped his head up =) oh boomer, I miss you so.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
once my old blind pug made his way outside in the middle of winter, he must have went through the doggy door, but got lost and layed down on the side of my house all night.

when I woke I could not find him, I looked everywhere with increasing tension, until I finally spotted him while searching out back. he lie there, myself becoming as still as he. I worked the courage to walk to him, terrified, until he was almost under my gaze....

then he popped his head up =) oh boomer, I miss you so.

Snow is insulating. I think a blind dog who can still smell and hear could find its way back inside if it really needed to.

W

WALMART

Snow is insulating. I think a blind dog who can still smell and hear could find its way back inside if it really needed to.

i live in san antonio. the city closes when the streets freeze, let alone snow.

plus he was deaf. also, pugs are notorious for poor sense of smell.

so... overall, your assessment was poor.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
i live in san antonio. the city closes when the streets freeze, let alone snow.

plus he was deaf. also, pugs are notorious for poor sense of smell.

so... overall, your assessment was poor.

Boo! You didn't mention those things in your post. Since when does it snow in San Antonio. Well it's good the pug made it.

W

WALMART

Boo! You didn't mention those things in your post. Since when does it snow in San Antonio. Well it's good the pug made it.

it doesn't, lol. last year maybe 1000 flakes landed in my backyard and the city went crazy.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
that my kitty is dead somewhere, in the house :( how would i look for him? since kitties hide when they die, I haven't seen him all day and I'm really worried, he's old and his health is failing. never mind he's meowing. he's fine. i get paranoid sometimes

My skinny dog has run away before because hes wily and skinny and can get through slats in the gate but he always comes back within minutes. Except for 1 time he stayed out for hours until dawn broke and I had to go out in the cold to look for him before he was run over or taken (no tags). I found him a block away digging the ish out of a neighbors front yard. He just strolled up to me like "hey what's up? Isn't it a great morning?" I was sooooooooooooo displeased. The girl dog is fat and her child bearing hips get caught in the same fence. It is actually really funny to watch her get stuck and try to figure it out.

You should put a bell on your cat.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bells are hell to cats' sensitive ears but a bowl of food (or even the promising sound of the food package being moved) is enough to get mine running towards me from whereever they are hiding.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Bells are hell to cats' sensitive ears but a bowl of food (or even the promising sound of the food package being moved) is enough to get mine running towards me from whereever they are hiding.
the problem is my cat's deaf.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
:laugh: something about the ending of that post just made me laugh... sorry chickenz :hug:

though in such a circumstance, I'd suggest a systematic approach of looking through each room in depth before moving to the next one once a quick scan of all of the rooms has turned up empty :yes:

What she said.

I hope you find your kitty alive. D:

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1

What she said.

I hope you find your kitty alive. D:

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
My cat comes when I whistle in a specific way. She's run right out in traffic if I do it at the wrong time. I know, she's odd.

xisnotx

Permabanned
I always thought it was sneaking suspicion. Apparently I'm wrong, it's either. Hmm.