• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gonzo Odor Eliminator Bag

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'd like to give my results in using these for odor removal inside the home. I use 9 of these bags. I bought 3 at a time on 3 different occasions. They cost around $6.00 a bag and can be found at Home Depot on the household cleaning supply isle.

There are many mixed reviews on them. Some people say they don't work but they've made a noticeable difference in odor removal for me. When I moved into the old cabin house I live in, my bedroom had a musty odor. I could not get the smell out of my bedroom. I steam cleaned my carpet and wiped the walls down and still had the musty odor. I bought 3 Gonzo Odor Eliminator Bags and within 2 days the musty odor was gone. That impressed me enough to go buy more.

The product description says >

The Gonzo 32 oz. Odor Eliminator For Homes Bag is designed to trap airborne odors and help keep your rooms smelling fresh. The odorless, non-toxic volcanic crystals have millions of surfaces and channels containing an electrical charge that acts as a magnet to attract and hold unpleasant airborne odors. The all-natural crystals are renewable and can continue to work for years. Environmentally safe and can be placed near pet odors, in basements, underneath car seats or in other areas in the home where lingering odors are a problem.

Effective in rooms up to 600 sq. ft.
Allow up to 8 hours for full effectiveness
Once rocks stop eliminating odors, place in the sun for 6 to 8 hours to recharge
Made in the USA

Before I bought my first 3 Gonzo bags I read up on many reviews to see if they worked and how they worked. I think they are a bizarre product especially considering they can be used indefinitely. The rock crystals are a zeolite mineral. I've read the conflicting health hazards of breathing zeolite dust but many health food stores sell zeolite products meant for oral ingestion as a detoxification supplement.

If you buy them from Home Depot and they don't work for you , you can always get your money back within 90 days.