• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Spider love thread

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*pays hommage to shadow totem*

:run:

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
[MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION], it's impossible to tell without more detailed photographs and your location, but I have spiders with a similar body shape up here in the PNW. They could be giant house spiders. They prey on hobo spiders.

Last edited:

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I recalled this thread cuz there's been an uncommon occurrence of abnormally LARGE home spiders here, maybe driven by climate change
hx9es8f

I can't fathom how the fuck ppl live in those regions with that shit around. :eeep:

that shit's creepy af bro
That looks like the giant house spider that bit me once when it was waiting under my pillow. Still love them.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Spiders are majestic animals, in my opinion... How could someone ever be afraid of them?
Some people are. That's the thing about phobias, they are not rational. Even the people who have them often acknowledge their fear has no basis, but they still feel it. Spiders are useful. They eat the other bugs. I remember this when I see one in my house, and usually leave it alone.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Some people are. That's the thing about phobias, they are not rational. Even the people who have them often acknowledge their fear has no basis, but they still feel it. Spiders are useful. They eat the other bugs. I remember this when I see one in my house, and usually leave it alone.

I find spiders frightening but as long as they do not get into my quarters I usually leave them be, especially in the plant room. Free fungus gnat remover!