• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chocolate - Baby! Yeah!

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
111%7C0000081b9%7C1ba7_orh100000w614_Snickers.jpg

9311_cadburywn230g__01388_zoom.jpg

phpThumb.php

ferrero-rocher-1.jpg

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
438092_large.png

[from the Lindt site]:

Excellence Chili Bar

Excellence Chili is an exceptional and entirely new taste experience combining Lindt's finest aromatic dark chocolate with the well balanced spice of premium red chili.

my favorite.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
I love chocolate. I was really depressed to find out that most of the chocolate consumed in the US is brought to us with unfair labor practices and slavery. HOWEVER, the good news is that fair trade chocolate tastes muuuuch better :)

I love this one especially:

ChocolateCaramelCrunch2.jpg

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
I love chocolate. I was really depressed to find out that most of the chocolate consumed in the US is brought to us with unfair labor practices and slavery. HOWEVER, the good news is that fair trade chocolate tastes muuuuch better :)

I love this one especially:

ChocolateCaramelCrunch2.jpg

I acknowledge that this post was probably excessively INFJ.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I *miss* Belgian chocolate. God almighty, if there's one thing I don't like about living in Norway, it's their fucking chocolate. I *miss* living in the chocolate capital of the world. I know, I'm spoiled :cry:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
cl021.jpg

biscuit_lu_lait_noisettes.jpg

cote-d-or-speculoos-chocolade-281x300.jpg

Godiva.jpg

godiva-dark-chocolate.jpg

My old friends...:cry: *paws*

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I heard cocoa butter 'which also comes from the same thing that chocolate comes from' gets rid of stretch marks.
So that's like body washes and creams and stuff with cocoa butter in them.

I like chocolate.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I heard cocoa butter 'which also comes from the same thing that chocolate comes from' gets rid of stretch marks.
So that's like body washes and creams and stuff with cocoa butter in them.

I like chocolate.

:thinking: Hm.. I'm pretty sure stretch marks are like any other form of minor scarring; it's not necessarily cocoa butter itself that helps them fade, but just regularly massaging any good moisturizer/emollient into the tissue helps increase blood flow to the area, break up the forming scar tissue, promote cell turnover to some degree, protect it, etc.

Anyway- I'll make another addition to this thread- 8oz of this is a pretty good breakfast if you're in a rush. Better than any chocolate milk I ever had [I hate milk].

silkdark.jpg

[picture stolen out of Google Image Search.. that action figure's not mine, hah]

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I couldn't figure out what I wanted so i got all the ones walmart had and decided to rank them.

1) Lindt 85
2) Lindt 70
3) Green & Black 70 tied with Ghirardeli 72
Loser: Godiva 72

I am looking for recommendations.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I couldn't figure out what I wanted so i got all the ones walmart had and decided to rank them.

1) Lindt 85
2) Lindt 70
3) Green & Black 70 tied with Ghirardeli 72
Loser: Godiva 72

I am looking for recommendations.

Hold the chocolate Clair! You didn't like Godiva?????

I have had the ones similar to what amar posted up there^ ... they were excellent. I'm surprised to hear this....

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hold the chocolate Clair! You didn't like Godiva?????

I have had the ones similar to what amar posted up there^ ... they were excellent. I'm surprised to hear this....

The plain 72% bar didn't impress me though they did have a salted with almonds bar that i still want to try. I'll give that one a go before I decide to eliminate them.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm partial to Lindt truffles, and on the complete opposite end of the spectrum, Zero bars.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Best chocolate ever. I told my wife to stop buying 3 packs at once, or I'll eat myself to death.

18288.png

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Your wish is my command...this is the least creepy chocolate Baby I could find Prpl :shrug: (laughs)

I wish we could hang out and I could get to read/see the world like you do :)

9de39bc3-daf4-4b57-8161-0c65d30f77c3_zpshw3tn2oq.jpg

That is a terrifying baby :horror:

I'd hang out with you, but I can't guarantee you'd see the world through my eyes unless you stole my eyes and brain, which i'm not sure if i'd like that :unsure: