• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The not so appreciating bunny thread [split]

MBTI Type
ESFJ
lapinoux.jpg

Almost makes me miss eating meat.....

Mod note: Split from here

Last edited by a moderator:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One of my favorite childhood horror films starred bunnies.

[YOUTUBE="_yww2x3bm9k"]Giant Mutant Killer Rabbits. (trailer)[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="rlBp94ekiR8"]Here's the full movie, for anyone brave enough. :laugh:[/YOUTUBE]

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
The Bunny Suicides

suicide-bunny-13.jpg

suicide-bunny-14.jpg

suicide-bunny-12.jpg

suicide-bunny-3.jpg

Also,

b9Obh.gif

Take that, bunny. I bet your mother's a whore and your feet stink like infidelity.

[Shh, bunny. It's ok. I didn't really mean those nasty words! *hug*]

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Heyyyy! Who moved my posts? Was it you [MENTION=1009]CzeCze[/MENTION]? I appreciated the tastiness of teh bunnehz, so what's the big idea???

*Edit: Ooooooh, so it was [MENTION=4324]Kasper[/MENTION].

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Heyyyy! Who moved my posts? Was it you [MENTION=1009]CzeCze[/MENTION]? I appreciated the tastiness of teh bunnehz, so what's the big idea???

They deserved the freedom of their own thread, where they could run around, all dead-like.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE

Damn son, why automatically think it was me? :dry: This thread has been around for a while and you just noticed it now? Your dead bunnies are feeling neglected, you cruel, cruel young buck. :thelook:

Also, what Kasper said. :coffee:

PS I did move your last dead bunny post (singular) from the newb's bunny lovin' intro thread to here. Stop trying to traumatize the lovers of living bunnies. DEAD BUNNIEZ GO HERE --> <--- [where Kasper was generous to leave it in the main forum.]

MBTI Type
ESFJ
This thread has been around for a while and you just noticed it now?
sloth_chillin.gif

Blame Within for feeling the need to rep a post located ITT.

Your dead bunnies are feeling neglected, you cruel, cruel young buck. :thelook:
What's so cruel? I mean why the hell are dead bunnies a tragedy and dead cows a delicacy?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
sloth_chillin.gif

Blame Within for feeling the need to rep a post located ITT.

What's so cruel? I mean why the hell are dead bunnies a tragedy and dead cows a delicacy?

If you started a thread on steak and then neglected it I'd say you were cruel, too. Tend to your gardens, sir!