• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bunny appreciation thread

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They look cute but they're mean and they bite

This!

My sister had two pet rabbits. Who knew the damn things could actually growl? Rodent bites are stunningly unpleasant (few bites are not).

Cute=chicken-fried rabbit with cotton-tail sauce.

Phoenix

MBTI Type
XNTX
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
funny-gifs-classic-biggy-and-small-fry.gif

You and I need to have a talk about the congruency of our Ne, mister o.0

Because I sent this one to Stephen and Kayness via PM just about a week ago --- and it even reminded me of them as a couple .. sooo cute :p

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
You people are fucking nuts. Bunnies are annoying as fuck. We had a bunny (my stupid ESTP sister brought it) at our home and all it did was shit around the house, chew on wires like a fucking rat (including my headphones) and it scratched my palm while I was carrying it inside and the rash is still there. Yes 2 years since the fucking pest died the rash on my palm is still there - I have eczema. Oh and it constantly used to pester our pet dog who was quite tolerant of it. But once in a while it bit it - it used to jump at the dog's face (yes hard to believe I know) and once seriously wounded it. My stupid sister brought the animal but never had the time to clean up after it.

On the plus side the bugger helped me -

(1) Know that I have eczema
(2) Help me take the best FB profile pic I have ever had

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:rofl1:

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There is a town north of Seattle that used to have bunnies running around everywhere! Then, suddenly, they were gone

Where did the bunnies go?
:cry:

I understand that wildcrafting is quite popular in this state.

The bunny with that flop of hair...disgustingly cute.

The big foot bunny baby...I'm embarrassed to admit that I said, "Awwww! Look at those feet!"

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You and I need to have a talk about the congruency of our Ne, mister o.0

Because I sent this one to Stephen and Kayness via PM just about a week ago --- and it even reminded me of them as a couple .. sooo cute :p

Lol. I have no shame at my warmer underbelly.

Okay I have some shame, but I embrace it dammit!

Okay I don't embrace it, but do I let it out.

Okay I don't let it out as much as it escapes and makes me feel icky :(

Cute things make me melt. In a mostly good way. Cute animals and conflict are my kryptonite.

Phoenix

MBTI Type
XNTX
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cute animals and conflict are my kryptonite.

Oh man -- I'd hate to see you watch something where cute animals are in conflict

But this isn't the thread for that [craftily avoids getting disciplined]

*poof* --- Look .. cute animal !!

tumblr_m6d48sblnS1rpv5q1.gif

T

The Iron Giant

Oh man -- I'd hate to see you watch something where cute animals are in conflict

But this isn't the thread for that [craftily avoids getting disciplined]

*poof* --- Look .. cute animal !!

tumblr_m6d48sblnS1rpv5q1.gif

OMG I love it. :D

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OMG guys! So many cute bunnie! :wubbie: :bunnyglee: :bunnyd:
whiterabbit2.jpg

Also TODAY IS THE FIRST OF THE MONTH!

There's a British superstition that you should repeat the word 'rabbit' or 'rabbits' or the phrase 'white rabbits' at the beginning of the month

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_rabbit_rabbit

Now only if I can remember to do it every time!

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=7280]Lark[/MENTION] I yurb this thread too, here's a bunnybooboo for you:
one-bunny-one-cup-bunny-gets-her-just-desserts-demotivational-poster-1251723554.jpg

[MENTION=16006]Etherea[/MENTION] kissing bunnies make me weak at the knees!

[MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] - well, how else would a Fi dom make a thread? XD

Lark

[MENTION=7280]Lark[/MENTION] I yurb this thread too, here's a bunnybooboo for you:
one-bunny-one-cup-bunny-gets-her-just-desserts-demotivational-poster-1251723554.jpg

[MENTION=16006]Etherea[/MENTION] kissing bunnies make me weak at the knees!

[MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION] - well, how else would a Fi dom make a thread? XD

I can eatz :laugh:

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can eatz :laugh:

yes! but not the bad kind of eat!
cute-bunny-fell-over.png

I'd rep every posts here, but the problem is that I tend to forget which ones I repped and which ones I haven't, and I don't want to multi-rep cuz it's unnecessary and annoying. So, if I miss anyone - sorry!

Etherea

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
[MENTION=15967]Kayness[/MENTION] not to worry, you can't double rep :)

Sneaky Bastard

MBTI Type
ARGH
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:ohmy:

I always wanted to have a bunny when I was a child. But I only got those hamsters and guinneapigs! :boohoo: But I had that one guinneapig I loved so much and she was so very beautiful... and then she got pregnant and got babies and we weren't at home for a few weeks and some woman took care of them and then she died from fungus infested hay...and all but one of her babies had to be put down because they had caught that fungus as well... :boohoo:

But this is about bunnies... uhm...

drei_kaninchen.jpg

Oh wait!...:shock:
:sherlock:

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:ohmy:

I always wanted to have a bunny when I was a child. But I only got those hamsters and guinneapigs! :boohoo: But I had that one guinneapig I loved so much and she was so very beautiful... and then she got pregnant and got babies and we weren't at home for a few weeks and some woman took care of them and then she died from fungus infested hay...and all but one of her babies had to be put down because they had caught that fungus as well... :boohoo:

But this is about bunnies... uhm...

drei_kaninchen.jpg

Oh wait!...:shock:
:sherlock:

I'm sorry to hear about your hamster and guinea pig!

also I can't see the pic :(
p.s. reminds me of my INFJ sis who is crazy about Sherlock Holmes

Sneaky Bastard

MBTI Type
ARGH
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
also I can't see the pic :(

Oh? Hmmm...maybe because it's a German pic and German pics are EVUL!!! So they have to be blocked by other countries. :shocking:

It is a picture of three bunnies. It's not a very cute picture, actually... apart from the fact that one of the bunnies is a cute kitty. :ohmy:

Here, have a better and cuter bunny pic!

cute_bunny_12347.jpg