• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bunny appreciation thread

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I feel like a traitor to kitties everywhere, posting this, but here, bunnylovers.

[YOUTUBE="xPVxCznfooI"]bunny pwns cat[/YOUTUBE]

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Somehow, I don't think the last two pages of posts is what [MENTION=15967]Kayness[/MENTION] was expecting when she started this thread.

Back on track with the kyuteness!

baby-bunny.jpg

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
And my favorite (just look at his/her gender neutral freaking fauxhawk!!!)

emo-bunny-27621-1245687590-15.jpg

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SqBdS0XkV4"]Why did Mother Nature make bunnies so adorable <3333[/YOUTUBE]

R

Riva

You people are fucking nuts. Bunnies are annoying as fuck. We had a bunny (my stupid ESTP sister brought it) at our home and all it did was shit around the house, chew on wires like a fucking rat (including my headphones) and it scratched my palm while I was carrying it inside and the rash is still there. Yes 2 years since the fucking pest died the rash on my palm is still there - I have eczema. Oh and it constantly used to pester our pet dog who was quite tolerant of it. But once in a while it bit it - it used to jump at the dog's face (yes hard to believe I know) and once seriously wounded it. My stupid sister brought the animal but never had the time to clean up after it.

On the plus side the bugger helped me -

(1) Know that I have eczema
(2) Help me take the best FB profile pic I have ever had

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Where oh where is [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION]?

rabbit.gif

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Somehow, I don't think the last two pages of posts is what [MENTION=15967]Kayness[/MENTION] was expecting when she started this thread.

Back on track with the kyuteness!

baby-bunny.jpg

OOOh what a cutie! Yeah, thankfully I have [MENTION=15167]Stephen[/MENTION] to patrol this thread for me and telling me the names of people I am to put on ignore, because I cannot stand pictures of bunny cruelty, even in 'jest'.

It seems to happen that whenever I say, "I love bunnies!" somebody else will inevitably say, "I love bunnies! They're delicious".

sigh.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
reminds me of that snuggle bunny song!

Seems Australians would steal the essence of the snuggle bunny song if we were allowed to see it so SME has done the responsible thing and blocked it from our prying eyes.

funny-gifs-classic-biggy-and-small-fry.gif

T

The Iron Giant

Jesus, this place gets better all the time. Thanks [MENTION=4324]Kasper[/MENTION]!

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=4324]Kasper[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15167]Stephen[/MENTION]
it really does!