• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Awesome timelapses.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
It certainly would be if they didn't use the Sunshine score, which has become as equally cliched trailer music as the Requiem for a Dream score.

I didnt have the sound on, instead I imagined my own tune. Something whimsical, the kind of tune where you would imagine seeing the local vicar cycling through a small town that was afflicted with a bad case of the ENGLISHNESS!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
John Murphy was an excellent choice for the soundtrack of that video.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the score (and the movie), but when it's used in so many movie trailers, it sadly cheapens its impact. Clint Mansell's Requiem for a Dream score, not so much, seeing how Requiem was a comedy.

Within

Permabanned
Don't get me wrong, I loved the score (and the movie), but when it's used in so many movie trailers, it sadly cheapens its impact. Clint Mansell's Requiem for a Dream score, not so much, seeing how Requiem was a comedy.

I see your point.