• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Some pretty flowers to celebrate decent weather :)

WobblyStilettos

MBTI Type
INFP
I took these pics in my garden and I haven't completely got the hang of my new camera yet so comments and flamings welcome :)
prettypinkflower.jpg

prettypurpleflower.jpg

prettyredflower.jpg

Oh, and a tree :)
prettytree.jpg

Butterfly

MBTI Type
ENFP
WOW! Beautiful!
Great pictures. Seems like a lovely sunny day there, looks pretty fresh :)

I love the 'depth of field' (to use a photographic term) that this camera can give to its pictures.
Can you please tell me what Camera it is? Megapixels etc etc too?
Thanks dear. Great pics again :)

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
nice photo's: plenty of contrast and background blur. Fresh...

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Very purdy pictures.

I'm a cherry blossom man though and through. Nothing better than sitting in the cemetery watching a light breeze winnow the cherry blossom petals. Time seems to slow. It's one of those wonderful little moments.

WobblyStilettos

MBTI Type
INFP
Thanks for all the comments :D
Enjoying that new SLR?
Yep :D:D:D it's great fun! Plus it's a good excuse to drag someone out for a nice walk in the countryside :)
But then I made us turn back because there were cows and they were looking at me funny
Kool, thanks :)
Keep those pics coming...looking fwd to them. Btw you into photography?
I love photography :) I just splashed out on a new camera and unless I srsly mess up my exams I will be taking it for AS level next yar :)