• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I can't decide! XD

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
assuming I had the money (I don't lol), which of these is do you think is the best pick?

15734.jpg

17806.jpg

14552.jpg

14982.jpg

A

A window to the soul

assuming I had the money (I don't lol), which of these is do you think is the best pick?

I can only imagine you would look cuter than a pug on a rug in this one w/matching earrings...

17806.jpg

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can only imagine you would look cuter than a pug on a rug in this one w/matching earrings...

17806.jpg

that said, I'm not really going for "cute". I'm going more for
- mature
- sophisticated
- subtly androgynous

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In that case, I recommend the mother of pearl...

14982.jpg

interesting, I was under the impression that your first pick was sophisticated and this one was more cute :laugh:

that would look sophisticated on a woman (particularly a tall woman with a long neck and well styled hair) but on me I think it would look more cute

A

A window to the soul

interesting, I was under the impression that your first pick was sophisticated and this one was more cute :laugh:

that would look sophisticated on a woman (particularly a tall woman with a long neck and well styled hair) but on me I think it would look more cute

If you doctor up a picture of yourself in Photoshop with these babies, I can tell ya for sure.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The mother of pearl has something more feminine about it than the others but I actually like the first one best because the shades of blue are beautiful and I'm drawn to that.

As a side note, I've always felt that the title of this section should also include shopping!

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm partial to the second one myself. (The one with the black orbs)

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, no, my boy, if it's sophistication you're after and androgyny on top of it--you want bronze. Bronze is an artificial metal, making it a symbol of man's wisdom and therefore sophistication. And, as I'm sure you're aware, bronze is an alloy, just like androgyny.

But if we're going to insist on limiting our choices to those pictures you've provided, I will say that you must avoid the blue one at all costs. It's the prettiest of them--rich blue and black, deeply emotional, even passionate colors; and precisely for that reason, it can't possibly be used to signify sophistication, which is, above all, subdued. It also, like the one beneath it, has a largish pendulum, which is meant to provide counterpoint to a woman's bosom. It's likely to make a male look somewhat small, as though he's wearing something too large for his body.

In spite of what I just said about the second one, I think it's the best choice. The circles and orbs evoke femininity; and at the same time, the colors are somewhat on the masculine, especially the boyish, side. I do have to say, though, that it's the least sophisticated of the bunch, due to how free-flowing the coloration is.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

15734.jpg

If you have blue eyes, this would look smashing and bring them out.

If you like the simplicity of black and white, this is fun, and would dress it up.

Don't really like this one too much. Don't like the colors.

I like this one a lot, but it's very dramatic. Definitely worthy of a fancy date, New Year's Eve, dress-up and stay home, etc. :wubbie:

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like Nerd Girl's pick for androgynous.

err the first pick she made

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
none of those look "sophisticated".
that's like the stuff they sell to
sweaty tourists at the weekend
market here.

but then again, without differing
taste levels, there wouldn't be
a market for lower-tiered "jewelry"

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
1st or 3rd one, presuming they're chokers.

The mother of pearl one I don't think goes with your coloring and look, and the black one is too low-hanging, which I don't think is good on men, unless you're the type of man who is into wearing crystals and medicine bags (and I know you're not that type).

You're more Pretty In Pink than Hair.