• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sloth appreciation thread

Ingrid in grids

This thread is horrifying.

3oowwi.jpg

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
I love this thread :D
Especially the first post - I nearly had a meltdown LOL!

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sloths are awesome. They remind me of INTPs. So fucking clueless you have to wonder how they manage to survive.
They would be even better if they paid attention to their personal hygiene.
Is there any other animal that is also an ecosystem?

Sloth with sloth-moths
370529771_aaccaed826.jpg

Thespian sloth
sloth2.jpg

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Copping-a-feel sloth:

82832202.jpg

(bump)

isnt this topic supposed to be about sloths, not about boobs? (not that im complaining or anything)

93JC

It is about sloths. You missed the point entirely. You are too easily distracted by breasts. This thread is much more philoslothical.