• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do you like your eggs?

xisnotx

Permabanned
Sunny side up, with extremely runny yolk.
I can't stand the asian egg soup though..i thi

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can't stand any kind of runnyness in my eggs, few times I've tried it I've ended up with stomach problems.
That said, my preference is an omelette. Mix the yolk & whites all up and add some cheese, toss it in a skillet with a hideous amount of salted butter, add stuff to it if I feel like it...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Typically:

1. Scrambled with peppers, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, ham or turkey, and sharp cheese tossed in.
2. An omelet of the same kind of pedigree.
3. Two fried eggs, sunny side up, with hot toast for dipping.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Boiled and sliced on rye bread with a hint of salt ontop :drool:

Lark

Poached, there's nothing like a good poached egg, the traditional sort poached in boiling water though, not the microwave ones or anything like that.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Scrambled with sriracha, omlettes with onions and mushrooms and cheese, boiled with salt, lightly fried with a runny yolk with a tortilla to sop it up.

EDIT: I forgot: fried hard on a slice of toast.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
usually at home...i scramble them with parmesan and garlic in a bit of butter or olive oil...or i'll make migas and scramble them with onion, green peppers, jalapeno jack cheese and tortilla strips and put them in a soft taco and pour salsa on top.....i also like omelets with spinach, feta and mushroom.

and...love backed goods and especially love meringue cookies.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
and...love backed goods and especially love meringue cookies.

Me too. They're like eating a puff of sweet air. :laugh: That doesn't sound very appetizing but they are one of my favorites..

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Me too. They're like eating a puff of sweet air. :laugh: That doesn't sound very appetizing but they are one of my favorites..

mmm... me too! have you had peppermint choc chip?
peppermint-meringues-4.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it is...just crush up a couple peppermint stcks and fold it in with the choc chips...it's a good xmas cookie...i think. :)

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Souffles and quiche. I ate so many eggs as a child, I don't really care for them much now.

Oh, scrambled mixed with grits and sausage...yeah.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Souffles and quiche. I ate so many eggs as a child, I don't really care for them much now.

Oh, scrambled mixed with grits and sausage...yeah.