• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do you like your eggs?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like scrambled, over easy, or poached for breakfast.

In lunches or dinners I like hard boiled.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I really don't like eggs unless they are part of a recipe for baked goods, like brownies or cupcakes :)

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes edible chocolate chip cookie dough is fantastic.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
I really don't like eggs unless they are part of a recipe for baked goods, like brownies or cupcakes :)

:yes:

If I have to eat them straight, I'd say scrambled (well cooked, not runny :sick:) with tabasco sauce. Or a nice mushroom/pepper omelet.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love runny yolk. Only the yolk though. Runny whites is gross. :sick:

Over easy, hard boiled or soft boiled, doesn't make a difference, poached eggs with runny yolks, omelettes of pretty much any description, scrambled ...

Oh! And MERINGUES. :happy2:

I love eggs.

rav3n

The only form of eggs I dislike are hard-boiled. If deviled, they can be yummy, reliant on ingredients added.

F

FigerPuppet

Anything but hard-boiled. I cannot stand the texture of a firm yolk, and will discard a soft-boiled egg if I find that the yolk is partially hard-boiled. Disgusting.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Nothing comes even close to deviled eggs. They're one of my favorite foods- if not my singular favorite food ever.

Usually I go for poached eggs, as deviled eggs require much more time and effort and I don't want to burden myself or others with that sort of work, especially if I'm going to be the only one eating them.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
After ingesting eggs I either become violently sick or refreshingly good. I am either allergic to eggs or just allergic to the chemicals that are added to them. so no normally I am not an egg eater. However when I am scrambled is good. Actually I like making bread dipped in egg batter and cooking it, tastes like hash browns sort of, very yum.

KDude

Sunny side.

Except, I don't make them well. Someone else can do it (please?).

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Scrambled, hard boiled, suny side up, over easy, deviled...have never tried raw

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A few ways
- Fried on toast with Marmite
- Omelettes of different types
- Eggs benedict

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Scrambled, hard boiled, tortilla-like

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Eggs Benedict made with crab or lobster cakes instead of English Muffins. So Good.
Scrambled, soft and a little cream cheese added.
Omelets. Greek is my favorite.
Fried over easy in bacon fat.
Deviled eggs for a side, creamed eggs over toast as a perfect comfort dish.
One of my favorite sandwiches is a Jr. Bacon Club. It's bacon, egg fried in the fat, spinach leaves on wheat toast and a quick dressing with a tiny bit of the drippings, onion, red wine vinegar, and mayo warmed and spread on the wheat toast. It is amazing with a bowl of roasted tomato soup.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I only like them scrambled. Runny yolks I find disgusting and I dislike the texture of hard boiled.